It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO PLANE: FBI Releases New Pentagon Vid-anomolous images, analyts wanted

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
g2

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
we are going to view a security vid camera that has poor quality. however, without frontloading the viewer, look to the left of the screen and see what you observe before the explosion. there are other anomalies that don't match up to the govt version.

i will post what i thnk i saw after you guys get at it. i know from the lear photo analysis we have some good readers here. ping em to this thread if you know how, i'm a newbie, first post here.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The youtube video repeats itself over and over for 40 something seconds. I see a big fence. Behind the fence I see a shiny thing move to the right, then the explosion (I think that shiny thing may be the beginning of the explosion). When I see the explosion, there is a square thing moving towards the explosion (left to right). I wonder if that was a road and the square thing was a cube van. If so, then the fence covers the actual plane/mission/or whatever and the video is rendered useless (there is nothing seen coming down from an angle). It appears to be straight forward and thus is unseen behind the fense.

The cube thing that moves to the right as the right side explodes may be the tail of a plane. But the square thing appears to far back from the initial explosion to confirm it to be a plane for sure.

In the end, who knows. The video isn't good enough to prove beyond a reasonable doubt one way or another.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
all i see is a huge fireball hitting the ground,and impacting into the buildinga miili second later!

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I watched that clip, but it is probably at least a third generaion copy. Details are not very clear, and it would be difficult for anyone to give an analysis of a video as such.

What you should really be concentrating your efforts on is perhaps filing a FOIA for the tapes of video cameras that were much closer to the Crash Site.

2 cents.

[edit on 12/5/2006 by Mechanic 32]

g2

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
look for like a wire coming in from the left real fast, then the vehicle or whatever, then the boom.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Okay, heres another vid for you...

www.prisonplanet.com...

it's the second one on that page. I think this is depicting the same thing from the same location....

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Okay, heres another vid for you...
it's the second one on that page. I think this is depicting the same thing from the same location....

2nd video is much better and if you look closely at 21 or 22 into it; that might be a tail but to hard to tell since it is only one frame or two if that.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
2nd video is much better and if you look closely at 21 or 22 into it; that might be a tail but to hard to tell since it is only one frame or two if that.

I posted that here for g2's benefit. It has already been posted in two threads that I know of, so it is not new.

For me anyway, I am quite sure that a plane did crash into the Pentagon. I believe that there were other things that happened there though, that I am more interested in.

[edit on 12/5/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I don't see a tail. I guess that just proves people see what they want to see. But, having said that, and viewing this with an open mind(which, unlike most conspiracy theorists, I'm able to do), I don't see anything here of any value to either side of the 9/11 debate. There is no clear defined plane, missile, UFO, Santa Clause, whatever your belief may be. So, in other words, it's useless.

[edit on 12/5/2006 by TheyAreWatching]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It could be a tail or it could be another vehicle. It is so hard to tell. It doesn't give us 100% confirmation of what it is.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
If you watch tv you would now know that cameras have frames or if you watch a movie at slow speed it will have frames that a visible becuase the aircraft is traveling at about 450kt you wont see it between the frames.

MDIA Spcial Agent
AUS/USA

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by defenceexpert
If you watch tv you would now know that cameras have frames or if you watch a movie at slow speed it will have frames that a visible becuase the aircraft is traveling at about 450kt you wont see it between the frames.

MDIA Spcial Agent
AUS/USA

So between flight 77 going off radar and no photo or video released showing it hitting the Pentagon, how do we know flight 77 hit the Pentagon ?

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
ULTIMA1

We are to blindly trust our government. Kinda like when we went into Iraq because of WMD's, God told Bush to, 9/11, Because Saddam was helping terrorists... I dunno pick your lie.. I meant reason.. and go from there..

Or kinda like OKC where they said McVeigh was the only one behind the bombing at Murrah.

Or how about WTC where Saleem was the person who supposedly bombed the tower but nobody knew about it except the head of FBI in NYC that gave them the bomb.

Ya see how nice it is to blindly follow your leaders. That way you don't need to ask simple questions like WTF.

So if they say a plane hit it they actually mean a missile, bomb, UFO, god, a fat person, lightning, and whatever else you can throw out there.

So ya a plane did hit the Pentagon altho there is never any concrete proof.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I would like to know why the FBI keeps playing with the public. And why a lot of people on here keep believing the FBI/Plane story.
The second video obviously shows there was no plane. Nor does any other footage show a plane hitting. People are scared of the truth. I don't care if your arguments consist of "paid" witnesses and "planted" evidence. NO plane hit the Pentagon if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hi. these are pictures from the youtube video that show the PLANE flying into the building. i paused, zoomed in, and screencapped these pictures. one is the original and one has the plane outlined incase you are having trouble seeing it.

BTW this is my first post here but i have been reading the forums for over a year now.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
What you've outlined is not the plane, it's part of the horizon, buildings or something.

As you'll see in this pic part of your plane is still there after the impact...

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
yeah you're right after watching the video again 10 or so more times it does just look like a white tube. i guess we'll never know for sure.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
What you've outlined is not the plane, it's part of the horizon, buildings or something.

As you'll see in this pic part of your plane is still there after the impact...

That pic brings me to another question or comment. The pic shows deliberate manipulation of the Pentagon footage. You can see in the upper corners, that something was placed there to hide something on the left upper corner. I have seen pics of this without the corners being touched up, and I will say for certain that there is even more fishy stuff going on. Behind the upper left hand corner, under the edit, there is something bright orange/yellow happening. I can't say if it is a fire, but it sure looks like one. It is something they tried to cover up though. And a reason for that would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
^ Yeah there is a lot of odd things going on with the pentagoon pictures...

They were definately touched up....

Since when did shadows have an outline?...

Notice the wooden pole in this pic? Where is it in the security cam vid?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Show me the pictures of the missile!
Show me the witnesses that saw a missile!
Show me ANYTHING that disproves the offical report!

you can not. It's 100% speculation. Period

<<   2 >>

join