It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia: Alien Body Retrieved ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
GNO

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 09:54 AM
link   
My Bad! I see that UniversalFiction has found that infor. He posted is right above my last post. That's what I get for not reading all the posts. Sorry!

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
According to a report published by the Georgian UFO Association GUFORA (from the Caucasian Republic of Georgia) an alien body was retrieved by the Russian State Security Service in 1996. An old woman from the village of Kashtim in the Ural mountains, so the report claims, found a dying little creature on the road.

" She thought it was a baby and took it home, nursed and fed it. "

Link

Click the pic to enlarge :

Sorry they look like human unborn born babies to me , but i may be wrong.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
According to a report published by the Georgian UFO Association GUFORA (from the Caucasian Republic of Georgia) an alien body was retrieved by the Russian State Security Service in 1996. An old woman from the village of Kashtim in the Ural mountains, so the report claims, found a dying little creature on the road.

" She thought it was a baby and took it home, nursed and fed it. "

Link

Click the pic to enlarge :

Sorry they look like human unborn born babies to me , but i may be wrong.

yes, you may be wrong but you are definately pissed!

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
hmmm it looks interesting, but could be a dead child or something.I would like to see a bigger picture of it,Good find thou.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
hmmm it looks interesting, but could be a dead child or something.I would like to see a bigger picture of it,Good find thou.

Then click the pic. It's a link to a more bigger pic.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that deformed babies-even if born- have that kind of bone structure. There are bones missing from the arms, and lines in the skull are all funny.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I don't suppose anyone has any training in medicine, specifically genetics/teratology? You would think that if this was, in fact, an aberrant birth, a professional would be able to explain exactly why it looks the way it does.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join