It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia: Alien Body Retrieved ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:44 AM
link   
According to a report published by the Georgian UFO Association GUFORA (from the Caucasian Republic of Georgia) an alien body was retrieved by the Russian State Security Service in 1996. An old woman from the village of Kashtim in the Ural mountains, so the report claims, found a dying little creature on the road.

" She thought it was a baby and took it home, nursed and fed it. "

Link

Click the pic to enlarge :

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   
HOw old is this news? It is definately one that I havent so far heard of.

What do you reckon? HAve you heard this story before? Or has it only recently been let into the public domain?

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

1) HOw old is this news?

2) It is definately one that I havent so far heard of.

3) HAve you heard this story before?

4) Or has it only recently been let into the public domain?

1) I don't know.

2) So I did a good job.

3) Never.

4) I don't know.

I found it with Google, nothing more.

You can check the main site, it's pretty good : Link

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The body from Puerto Rico on the same page also looks interesting, but could be just a mummified human or something of that sort.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Seems real enough to me. Bone structure's different from a human baby. Any other opinions?

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
Any other opinions?

Not especcially. I can just say : Browse the whole site.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
my god....russia, depends where in the U.S.S.R, i would love to check this out.
btw, im moving to a fairly desolate area soon, a set of unfinished buildings+deserted apartments all over the place, i doubt i have neighbours....in the ukraine

suicide? not when armed+owning a pitbull.
hopefully smthng weird happens....
anyways, good post

Cyrus

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus

1) btw, im moving to a fairly desolate area soon, a set of unfinished buildings+deserted apartments all over the place, i doubt i have neighbours....in the ukraine

2) hopefully smthng weird happens....

1) What a strange idea. Do you have something to hide ?

2) Hu ? What happened ? Have you been in contact with a werewolf or a vampyre ?

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

Originally posted by Cyrus

1) btw, im moving to a fairly desolate area soon, a set of unfinished buildings+deserted apartments all over the place, i doubt i have neighbours....in the ukraine

2) hopefully smthng weird happens....

1) What a strange idea. Do you have something to hide ?

2) Hu ? What happened ? Have you been in contact with a werewolf or a vampyre ?

none so far....im living with some1

we'll find out soon enough

im thinking more on the lines' of....getting robbed

and yes, i do like my privacy......who, in their right minds would choose such a place....in such a country

but then, who, in their right minds...would consider NOT accepting the offer when a football pitch can be placed smackdown in the living room.. i can park my future car inside(providing i hoist it up there somehow....

[Edited on 16-11-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 04:02 AM
link   
hmmm could be an alien or it could be a kid with progeria

who

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Maybe near the nuclear meltdown, result of horrible radiation. I know its a far fetch but who knows, we dont know the extent of what radiation can do to people even generations down the line. I would like to know more about any autopsy that was performed, and any other tests (blood, organs, etc.).

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Definatley could be a deformed baby, is there any news about a DNA test from it?

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It looks an awful lot like a fetus, but notice that the forearms are far too long in relation to the upper part of the arm. Also, the head looks really weird...too round, and what's with the large fracture running through the skull? Probably a deformed fetus (keep in mind it's only 21 centimeters long)...but i would still love to see the dna results. Compare it to a similar thing found in Puerto Rico

hesemann.watchers.ca...

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Looks like Mummys to me. They could decay out of perportion due to the embalming. Also, the first one has its arms crossed,suggesting a burial pose. Whatever they are, its pretty scary looking. Nice find.

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by Garatron]

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Truthfully, it looks like a rotted old leather sandal to me. Am I wrong? Someone left their shoes out on the "steppes" too long.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
If it is a shoe, do you think you can buy them in the US? I would really like to walk around with a pair strapped to my feet. The ladies would dig me.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
very interesting info in this thread
dont know what to make of it

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I don't know what to make of the story. Stories are stories. Could easily be completley false or at the same time, have some truth, that's entirely subjective.

As far as the photo goes, I don't think that's proof, or even evidence, of anything. I've seen human children mummies from south america that look very similar (some even weirder) than that.
Tissue or DNA samples would of course settle this whole thing, but I find it very premature to jump at the Alien idea as of yet.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The first image on that site reminds me of the images being referred to earlier this month: Click Here - although I realise the others don't look too similar.

GNO

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This appears to be the same photo of another thread about an alien body found somewhere in, I beleive South America . I think the thread was posted in this section about 6 weeks go. Can anyone find it?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join