It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DoubleTree Motel Footage Finally Released

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi
Thich,

I'm not being cynical here, just an honest question. Have you seen the photos of the wreckage and have you read the witness accounts?

I'm not being an ass, just an honest question.

Did you find these two things to be inconclusive?

Ya I found a lot of inconsistencies with the pentagon story, like that there is barely any plane, it supposedly skipped and hit the building no marks on ground. Some state they smelt clorite/cloride however its spelled.

We have eyewitness accounts but people pick and choose what they want to hear, Just like the WTC incident or the Flight 93 incident. If it fits their agenda they go with it..

I don't care who's agenda it fits I just wanna know wtf happen with no BS.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
We have eyewitness accounts but people pick and choose what they want to hear, Just like the WTC incident or the Flight 93 incident. If it fits their agenda they go with it..

Can I see some of these quotes? I've only seen one report of a small plane from a guy miles away. I take it there are others.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I dont understand your question fungus.. What exactly do you want?

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I dont understand your question fungus.. What exactly do you want?

he wants you to back up your claims... im also interested.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   
That is their video they held onto for 5 years?!

WTF!

Oh I am so sold now on the aircraft hitting the Pentagon story - all those years of this proof being with held to protect peoples ID's and the like...for this?

There had better be some Pentagon footage released that shows this plane, or I am staying in the 'remote drone plane / smaller craft ' camp. Thats no low level air liner for goodness sake - you cannot even see the damn thing!

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
The smell of Cloride..
911research.wtc7.net...

Even before stepping outside I could smell the cordite. Then I knew explosives had been set off somewhere.

We saw a huge black cloud of smoke, she said, saying it smelled like cordite, or gun smoke.

Anything else?

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Ok... Where is the plane? Um..... well where is the missle?? This is total crap for ANY side your on. This video proves NOTHING as most of us figured.

Oh well... that means ATS gets a few more threads about WHAT hit the Pentagon.

The angle is not a good on to provide ANY proof for either side. Does anyone have another link to where there may be more to it? Not that I think it will help.

[edit on 3-12-2006 by CameronFox]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Another CRAP video. Why does the American government keep thinking they can play with everyones emotions. And to those people trying to tell us that a plane did hit the pentagon because of the "eyewitness accounts". I've never seen any video of these people telling us this. I've only seen the quotes printed in newspapers and magazines. Do you know how easy it is to make this stuff up? Anyone can print an "eyewitness quote" and use any words they want.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

There had better be some Pentagon footage released that shows this plane, or I am staying in the 'remote drone plane / smaller craft ' camp.

Ooh i'm sure the government are shaking in their gold capped boots at that threat.

They're probably laughing their arses off like schoolkids because they can release any cr@p that they want and all American people will do about it is post a few messages on internet forums lol...

Are american citizens scared of what the gov. will do, unsure which 'camp' they should sheep to, or just plain lazy?

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   

The smell of Cloride..
911research.wtc7.net...

Even before stepping outside I could smell the cordite. Then I knew explosives had been set off somewhere.

We saw a huge black cloud of smoke, she said, saying it smelled like cordite, or gun smoke.

Anything else?

Anything Else? Yes Thich... I went to your link where one person said that.... and I followed it to this site:

911research.wtc7.net...

Eric Bart put together a massive list of EYE witnesses to what they saw. Not JUST what they heard or smelled....what they SAW!.... ie:

Anderson, Steve - From his office at USA Today. "I watched in horror as the plane flew at treetop level, banked slightly to the left, drug it's wing along the ground and slammed into the west wall of the Pentagon exploding into a giant orange fireball. Then black smoke. Then white smoke."
www.jmu.edu...

Mrs. Deb Anlauf, resident of Colfax, Wisconsin, was in her 14th floor of the Sheraton Hotel [located 1.6 mile from the explosion], (immediately west of the Navy Annex) when she heard a "loud roar": Suddenly I saw this plane right outside my window. You felt like you could touch it; it was that close. It was just incredible. "Then it shot straight across from where we are and flew right into the Pentagon.
www.leadertelegram.com...

Benedetto, Richard Richard Benedetto, a USA TODAY reporter, was on his way to work, driving on the Highway parrallel to the Pentagon : "It was an American Airlines airplane, I could see it very clearly.(...) I didn't see the impact
high bandwidth : digipressetmp3.teaser.fr...
low bandwidth : digipressetmp3.teaser.fr...

Here are some numbers I pulled together from this 911 research site where they list their witnesses:

61 = Number of People that stated they saw a plane
13 = Number of People that Identified it as an American Airlines Plane
7 = Number of People that witnessed the plane sped up prior to impact
2 = Number of people that saw people on the plane
7 = Smelled Aviation Fuel
2 = smelled cordite
7 = Noticed the landing gear was up
1 = Noticed the Landing gear was down

Anyway, thats my 2 cents about this Pentagon CT.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The video is not worth the time you spent watching it.

Like others stated, the white object continues past the building after the explosion.

INSIDE JOB INSIDE JOB

Ever wonder why those that believe the "offical story" dont admit that the story dont add up?

There is no one that can say the Offical Story doesnt have holes in it. Or that its official reports are not tainted and grey in some areas.

That should have ever person question the truth that the Government is stateing.

WE will never know, just like JFK>

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfpack 51
The video is not worth the time you spent watching it.

Like others stated, the white object continues past the building after the explosion.

INSIDE JOB INSIDE JOB

Ever wonder why those that believe the "offical story" dont admit that the story dont add up?

There is no one that can say the Offical Story doesnt have holes in it. Or that its official reports are not tainted and grey in some areas.

That should have ever person question the truth that the Government is stateing.

WE will never know, just like JFK>

Wolf... What is your story? Do you have proof of what hit the pentagon? I just listed over 60 from ONE website that Ct'ers use stating they saw the airplane...13 that knew it was an American Airlines plane. Several that noticed the landing gear was up.... What is YOUR story?

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
This video proves little. Nothing can be confirmed or denied with the viewing of it.

I do have a question though:

Videotapes of the event, Does the government deny their existence? Or do they acknowledge that they exist and refuse to release them to the public?

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
You mean like they denied the flight recorders of flights on 9/11 were in tact, destroyed, couldn't be found??

Tale your pick, the Official Story and CT story are all full of holes.. There is only the real story which we will not hear for another 50 yrs when nobody gives a rats ass about why 9/11 happened in the 1st place.

Take for instance Dec 7, 1941 We thought the Japanese actually attacked us and we didn't know it.. It comes out that the pres knew weeks in advance.. What do we do about it.. Not a damn thing.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
this reminds me of the "if you cant convince them, confuse them" quote.

like someone said, this proves neither side right and keeps the status quo intact, right on.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The FBI already had said there was no plane in this video. Originally the video was supposed to be released November 9th then the FBI wanted more time.

So if the FBI knew the video showed no plane why request additional time to release the video?

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Maybe due too the fact is shows nothing, also the camera is meant too monitor it's own building's car park and security etc... not the Pentagon, so if you were expecting it too be pointing at the Pentagon your silly..

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
2 = smelled cordite

Anyway, that's my 2 cents about this Pentagon CT.
All that proves is just how unreliable eye witnesses are.

My reaction on the 2nd question would depend how its phrased, if it was "What airline was the plane" then I would believe them, if it was "Was it an American airlines plane" then the answer isnt worth the paper its written on.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr
The FBI already had said there was no plane in this video. Originally the video was supposed to be released November 9th then the FBI wanted more time.

So if the FBI knew the video showed no plane why request additional time to release the video?

I thought they said this was going to be conclusive evidence it was a plane and was meant to shut up the CTers.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer

Originally posted by CameronFox
2 = smelled cordite

Anyway, that's my 2 cents about this Pentagon CT.
All that proves is just how unreliable eye witnesses are.

My reaction on the 2nd question would depend how its phrased, if it was "What airline was the plane" then I would believe them, if it was "Was it an American airlines plane" then the answer isnt worth the paper its written on.

I posted the links on a previous posts. I ONLY counted the people that in thier quotes said that from looking at the plane they KNEW it was an American Airlines plane.
How is this unreliable? The only thing that was different was the ONE guy that said the landing gear was down. Remember that these 61 people werent sitting on a bus together. They ALL had different views of the plane. This is only the quotes from ONE website... there have been literally HUNDREDS of eye witnesses that stated that they saw an airplane.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join