It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real UFO Threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   
this is a good one must see

May 8, 2003

There is enough credible evidence that UFO's are here. I don't even read sighting reports anymore because it's the same thing over and over: flying disk seen. Period. Every permutation on this fact still results in the same thing. They are here

www.astralvoyage.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Interesting...and if you are interested in Astral Projection, check out that section of the site..both very good reads!

-wD

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Saiyan, nice link! Lots of interesting stuff on Astral Projection and Remote Viewing too!

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
looks cool. I am looking for more information as astral travel

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
could we be the real threat what are governments is doing look bed on us

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I have no doubt what-so-ever that UFO's are here. Seen a lot in my neck of the woods! Art Bell is going to talk with Peter Davenport (from the National UFO Reporting Center) tonight on Coast to Coast. He's always extremely interesting.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I already know they are here.

Why are they here?

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar
I have no doubt what-so-ever that UFO's are here. Seen a lot in my neck of the woods! Art Bell is going to talk with Peter Davenport (from the National UFO Reporting Center) tonight on Coast to Coast. He's always extremely interesting.

That reporting center is really interesting... Especially looking up the reported sightings in yoru own local area...

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   
www.probablefuture.com...

Great site which you can order a kit for 99 bucks... which gets you started with Astral Projection!

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
I already know they are here.

Why are they here?

To make sure we don't destroy ourselves.. and because we are the species that are the BIGGEST threat to the universe.

They aren't able to help us evolve because of their principles and ethics but they are able to watch over us to see if any good can truly come from us in the very end.

I for one know that there will be a new age.... but it will occur after great loss... as it always does.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I used to be a big believer in UFO's (in the alien sense of the words) but once I got over 20 I just couldn't swallow it anymore. I've seen no footage that cannot be explained logically, and there is no other evidence to support the alien theory, nothing concrete after all these years.
I believe it is something used by the government to keep people scared and paranoid, so that they can keep spending obscene amounts of money on defense.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 06:13 AM
link   
~I'm sorry, but that link doesn't offer any credible proof of anything. For all I know, it's just another knock-around.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Why shouldn't aliens be here? Maybe there's just a few of them, like an embassy with certain power groups. I do agree, however, that they could be used as a distraction for other shady dealings on the side by terrestrial governments.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   
If aliens are here to stop us from killing each other, they're doing a pretty #ty job. Look around, wars, 9-11, murders, etc. People are dying as a result of another person everywhere, there's nothing anyone can do about it.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
if aliens are here to stop anyone for killing anyone there here to stop us form killing them we could be a thret to them

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   

An example of questionable UFO behavior is a recent article where it is stated that multiple Turkish pilots witnessed a UFO breaking up a potentially hazardous meteor in earth's atmosphere. Why would aliens care if a bit of earth was blown up?

top topics

join