It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UAV passenger jet tested in UK (used on 9/11?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin.

www.newscientisttech.com...

A jet airliner was flown over south-west England recently with no pilot in the cockpit, to test technology that might one day be used to control swarms of unpiloted aircraft from a single fighter jet.

The two-hour flight, conducted by the UK Ministry of Defence (MoD) and UK defence firm Qinetiq on 30 October 2006, was designed to assess whether a fighter pilot could someday control several uncrewed air vehicles (UAVs) from their own plane.

"The big burning question at the MoD is how to operate UAVs in attack missions in the future," says Kevin Williams, project manager at Qinetiq. "We wanted to see if a fast-jet pilot, flying a Tornado perhaps, could control a pack of four UAVs in deep, target attack situations while still doing his own job."

If this were available 5 years ago (which I'm sure it was) it would have been mighty convenient don't you think?

[edit on 29-11-2006 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Kinda makes you wonder what the C-130 (I think that's right) that saw the pentagon crash AND the Pennsylavania crash was actually doing. Does it not? Also, some people have reported seeing military aircraft in the vicinity of NYC on 9/11.

All I'm saying is it's a possibility.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
This is what I'm saying.

I'm betting that if they released footage of the pentagon strike, we'd see that it wasn't the plane that we were told it was.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Raytheon involved in 9/11 ???

There is an outrageous amounts of questions that are still to this day being asked by many Americans. But one of them strikes me as an enormeous coincidence beyond any imaginable proportions: the Raytheon coincidences.

Who is Raytheon you ask? Raytheon is a very important player of our 400 billion per year corporate military complex. According to the table in this link, Raytheon was the 5th biggest government contractor in 2003 and 2004. (of interest are the other companies listed as well).

As one the the biggest militaty contractor both in America and in the world, Raytheon develloped and introduced the very first remotely controlled and pilot-less Airliner just a couple of months before 9-11according to an August 2001 article in the www.usatoday.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">USA Today (by the way, the said article may have been removed from the USA Today archives as of one month ago, for a free copy contact [email protected] )
Interestingly enough, on 9-11 Raytheon lost five of their high ranking employees. As details of the passengers on the four hijacked flights emerge, some are shown to have curious connections to the defense company Raytheon, and possibly its Global Hawk pilotless aircraft program (see 1998 (D) and August 2001).

1) Stanley Hall (Flight 77) was director of program management for Raytheon Electronics Warfare. One Raytheon colleague calls him "our dean of electronic warfare." [AP, 9/25/01]

2) Peter Gay (Flight 11) was Raytheon's Vice President of Operations for Electronic Systems and had been on special assignment to a company office in El Segundo, Calif. [AP, 9/25/01] Raytheon's El Segundo's Electronic Systems division is one of two divisions making the remote controlled Global Hawk. [ISR Journal, 3/02]

3) Kenneth Waldie (Flight 11) was a senior quality control engineer for Raytheon's electronic systems.

4) David Kovalcin (Flight 11) was a senior mechanical engineer for Raytheon's electronic systems. [CNN, 9/01]

5) Herbert Homer (Flight 175) was a corporate executive working with the Department of Defense. [CNN, 9/01, Northeastern University Voice, 12/11/01]

Raytheon employees with possible links to Global Hawk can be connected to three of the four flights. There may be more, since many of the passengers' jobs and personal information have remained anonymous.
A surprising number of passengers, especially on Flight 77, have military connections. For instance, William E. Caswell was a Navy scientist whose work was so classified that his family knew very little about what he did each day. Says his mother, "You just learn not to ask questions." [Chicago Tribune, 9/16/01]

So, now we have a major player in the military which stands to make millions, if not billions with the wars resulting from 9-11, we also know Raytheon to be responsible for the devellopement of Global Hawk and remotely piloted airliners. But so it happens, five of their employees were allegedly all on board the four airplanes. But it gets better, much better. You remember those Saudi royalties and Bin Laden relatives flown out of the country just a couple of days following 9-11 when no one else was allowed to fly? They were flown out of the country directly from a Raytheon owned airfield according to The St-Petersburg Times. Just as coincidence would have it, 15 of the 19 alleged terrorists were Saudi nationals according to The Washington Times . That's right my friends, none from Iraq or Afghanistan but mostly from Saudi Arabia.

Did Raytheon have any involment with the 9-11 events?
It should be added that Raytheon has gained over $8.5 billions in government military contracts in 2004, nearly double that of pre 9/11 years!
What a tangled web we weave indeed!

Cheers,
PepeLapiu
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The CIA owns everyone of any significance in the major media."
~ Former CIA Director William Colby who died shortly after speaking the quote in a freak canoe accident

"The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself... Almost inevitably, he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable."
~ H.L. Mencken

"Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of today."
~ US President Theodore Roosevelt, 1906

"One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we've been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We're no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It is simply too painful to acknowledge -- even to ourselves -- that we've been so credulous"
~ Carl Sagan

"The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy"
~ Woodrow T. Wilson: 28th president of the United States 1856-1924

[edit on 29-11-2006 by Pepe Lapiu]

join