It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peace is the work of the devil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Beware of the anti-christ - Peace is the work of the devil.

Lets just blow up the whole damn world and get it over with.

A homeowners association in southwestern Colorado has threatened to fine a resident $25 a day until she removes a Christmas wreath with a peace sign that some say is an anti-Iraq war protest or a symbol of Satan.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
u.s government is doing the right thing fighting and killing all the terrorists because people that save all their money and people go to vacations and get blown up by terrorists who kill inoccent people.Destroy them all.

I want to go on vacation to bali and I dont want to get blown up and losing my close ones.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by muhlis]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Whats wrong with the world. Can they even really fine her? Under what law?
disturbing the peace?

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by muhlis
bush is doing the right thing fighting and killing all the terrorists

Yes he is doing a wonderful job of killing all of the terrorists and making the world a safer place.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I thin they are more or less killing themselves.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
She is a member of a homeowner association.... under their own rules they can fine her, as she signed a contract with the association when she moved in. So ya, she can and will get fined. And no, she cannot do anything about it, unless she moves away.

I would also say that it is in fact an anti-war demonstration as it is a sole wreath in the middle of a wall with no other holiday surroundings.. just that wreath. Under the Homeowner associations rules a demonstration is a violation, she ought to get a new wreath because people who live in those neighborhoods have one mission in life. Ruin other peoples lives.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
I would also say that it is in fact an anti-war demonstration ... a demonstration is a violation

I know what our fearless leader would say to this woman.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Aigh, that video clip is hilarious.... freaky to because it is like for a second his entire aura changes to this dark, angry beast..

But anyways, it is regardless as to whether or not she should be allowed, it is the fact she is in an association and must follow the rules, not the laws, rules.

new topics

top topics

join