It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Daughter Barbara Bush Robbed In Argentina

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
blogs.abcnews.com...

First Daughter Barbara Bush Robbed In Argentina

November 21, 2006 3:14 PM

From Our Sources:

First Daughter Barbara Bush had her purse and cell phone stolen as she had dinner in a restaurant in Buenos Aires, Argentina, even though she was being guarded by a detail of Secret Service agents, according to law enforcement reports made available to ABC News.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Where those secret agents asleep??? Supposed they went with the girl and held her hostage??

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hell yeah via Argentina!!!!!!!!!!!! You know I can't help but be happy!

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
^^ Why, because they robbed the First Daughter?

How would you feel if someone robbed YOUR daughter and people were cheering? ... Disgusting.

And how the hell did the Secret Service not prevent that? They are supposed to be the best of the best... no threat is even supposed to have a chance of getting near her....

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
No no, it cause my people beat out the Secret Service! I mean wow!

Now how I would feel if someone robbed my daughter and people were cheering ummm well I would say "You probably deservered it" in this case no it cause my peeps beat out the SECRET SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm not say that I'm happy that the First Daughter got rob sorry if I sounded like that.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Sorry i dont understand, If people where cheering because your daughter got Robbed you would say that SHE ? deserved it ?

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Damned trrrrrrists probably robbed her cos they hate the fact she has the freedom to have a purse. They are like that you know, they hate our freedoms

Seriously, those SS guys are probably gonna need a career change sometime real soon, although I guess it depends on exactly where it was stolen.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
So they got her cell phone. Don't that mean the now have Bush phone number now? I don't know about most people but my mom's phone number is the first one on my numbers list.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by El Che
You know I can't help but be happy!

You are happy because a young girl was robbed and because the American Secret Service failed in their duties?

The Secret Service has a lot of explaining to do. Frankly, I don't think they can come up with an excuse good enough. If someone wanted to kill this young lady they would have easily been able to. This is a serious breach in security.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by El Che
Hell yeah via Argentina!!!!!!!!!!!! You know I can't help but be happy!

Actually I agree. She's just a statistic in my books, no different than anyone else whose been robbed. Why give it the attention it doesn't warrant? What makes this story any different from the thousands of others who suffer worse every minute. This is typical news filler with no merit and really deserves no compassion, yet there are those who make it sound like she was shot or something. Who cares.

brill

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Not sure about everyone else here, but every story I've heard has ended with the following blurb:
"Officials say they are not sure just where or when the items were taken"

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Am i the only who thinks that article really made my day?

I mean, so what. Let them be in the situation of the common citizen for once.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
look out for the NWO . I mean with guys like these on the NWOS side it will be easy for them to take over the world. lolololololol
NWM my but lol these guys cant even protect one little girls purse.
garented these guys are Fired . Am glad it wasent mayham these guys had in mind . ( ps cute girls)
and if someone was to steal from my kids I would want them cought just so u know i take that part real.
its these so called best of the best I laugh at.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Think the riff-raff is smart enough to stop to look at phone numbers before ditching it in the nearest dumpster sin el dinero?

If they kept the cell thinking they can use it for their own purposes (reprogrammed, etc.) is the punk smart enough to know that according to CT it's TRACKABLE?

Time to put that theory to the test. At least find the dumpster and maybe get her credit cards and IDs back.

Wonder if she had one of the new chipped passports?

[edit on 22-11-2006 by psyopswatcher]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by brill

Actually I agree. She's just a statistic in my books, no different than anyone else whose been robbed. Why give it the attention it doesn't warrant? What makes this story any different from the thousands of others who suffer worse every minute. This is typical news filler with no merit and really deserves no compassion, yet there are those who make it sound like she was shot or something. Who cares.

brill

She's just a statistic? No different than anyone else whose been robbed? She was guarded by the SECRET SERVICE. How many people who've been robbed were guarded by the SECRET SERVICE?

This is more than someone getting robbed, it's about HOW the secret service FAILED. These kind of mishaps aren't supposed to happen, they just aren't.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by k4rupt

She's just a statistic? No different than anyone else whose been robbed? She was guarded by the SECRET SERVICE. How many people who've been robbed were guarded by the SECRET SERVICE?

This is more than someone getting robbed, it's about HOW the secret service FAILED. These kind of mishaps aren't supposed to happen, they just aren't.

Its the almighty Secret Service!!! Its American!!! Nobody, not even crooks can steal from the protectee as long as Secret Service is around. Remember how people believe it was impossible for 19 hijackers supposedly from caves to crash into the towers and the Pentagon with airplanes?

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
these secret service guys must've had too much of that government weed

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   
The SS (irony in the morning) is too good for this to have happened 'by mistake.'

Now, someone may have her cell phone, and dad's, granddad's, and Uncle Jeb's telephone numbers.

I just saw a show on the Discovery Science channel that showed a hacker use some easy-to-find software to spy on a young woman through her cellphone, on her dime! All he needed was her phone number. Once he was 'in,' her phone acted as a microphone, and, with headphones, he could eavesdrop on her wherever the phone was.

Since most people keep their phones with them at all times, doesn't that mean that, with just the President's private cell phone number, someone could eavesdrop on him? The same applies to whoever else's number was in her phone.

Veeeery interesting.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The secret service detail traveling with these girls is light and tries to keep a distance and not interfere with their lives, no matter what they do. I think it's easy to imagine someone snatching a purse from them and running away.

They're there to keep them from getting kidnapped, that's about it.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by brill
She's just a statistic in my books, no different than anyone else whose been robbed. Why give it the attention it doesn't warrant?

Are you kidding?? :shk:

The fact that someone was able to get that close to a member of the first family (someone who was supposed to be guarded by the secret service) is a VERY BIG deal and deserves a hell of a lot of attention.

If someone could get that close to rob her, then someone could have gotten close enough to kidnap or kill her.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join