It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Werewolves fact or fact

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I was wondering if anybody has seen any. I have heard a lot of story's of sightings.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
For some reason no offence but i get the feeling your starting 248932 threads for points....just a hunch but in the last 15 mins ive seen 4 or 5 threads by you talking about nothing much really.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I think you should stop thinking about me, and get on with ur life.
Werewolves have been put in many artifacts for reasons that they exist, does anybody know where

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Where exactly have you heard of sightings? I don't recall ever having heard anything, and something like that would be fairly major, don't you think?

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowKeeper
Werewolves have been put in many artifacts for reasons that they exist, does anybody know where

I myself have never heard of a werewolf artifact...are you talking about Egyptian Mythologies like Anubis the Jackal Headed God or Thoth the Ibis Headed God?

Other than examples such as the above can you describe what else you mean by 'wereworf artifacts'?

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hey ShadowKeeper,

I see you are new here so welocme to ATS.

So lets try and get this thread moving,

So what stories have you heard?

Are these in the area inwhich you live or in general?

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowKeeper
I was wondering if anybody has seen any. I have heard a lot of story's of sightings.

Dear ShadowKeeper:

The closest thing to a werewolf might be a “wolfperson”. It’s an extremely rare disorder (ca. one in a billion) called hypertrichosis. Only ca. 50 people are reported to have ever had it (since medieval times). Here’s the link: www.spiegel.de...

"Wolfman" Fajardo Aceves Jesus Manuel of Mexico

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

[edit on 11/18/2006 by Wizard_In_The_Woods]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Well the bray road beast in wisconsin is a very popular contemporary werewolf story.

www.prairieghosts.com...

I have also heard local stories of werewolves, of course half serious ones because we have coyotes that roam around here and kill chickens. supposedly in a town, about 30 miles from where I live, werewolves roam at night. This story id often told around halloween, of course

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
would be fairly major, don't you think?

I believe its a gang that keep their presence unknown

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I have seen 18th-century engravings and a knife with a wolf on the one side a moon in the middle and a human like-wolf on the other side

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
While I'm sure you knew this OP but I thought I would post it anyways for those who didn't. The "technical" term for Werewolves is Lycanthropes; here's a link...

Lycanthropy

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I live in South Central WI and there was a sighting last week, which when I read the description, sounded like a werewolf. After doing some research, I have found out that in WI sightings of werewolves are pretty common. Some people say it was a "bearwolf". I am not really sure what to believe, but it sounded pretty convincing. There were apparently other sightings in the area, and I know a few people who claim to have spotted a werewolf in the Milwaukee/Kenosha area years ago. This story has been all over the West Bend newspapers since it was reported. Very interesting articles...

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I ASSURE YOU KEEPER THERE MANY WOLFIES OUT THERE

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
am i mistaken, or do werewolves gain mass when the transform?
or do they lost it?

either way, that defies physics..

so shouldn't werewolves go in the paranormal section?

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Of course they exist, just check out this person and his site.

www.timberwolf.org...

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
or do they lost it?

either way, that defies physics..

so shouldn't werewolves go in the paranormal section?

Werewolves are mythical beasts, so no, they belong here.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The only place werewolves exist is in your mind.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Werewolves.. hmm. I have always wondered if they were real or not. They are tons of movies about them. They are on artifacts from different civilizations, like Egyptians, Europe middle ages, etc. Its almost like they did exist but people wanted to forget bout them and then they became myths or such.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by waterwalker
I ASSURE YOU KEEPER THERE MANY WOLFIES OUT THERE
spam and what evidence do you have to prove this except sightings ?

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
or do they lost it? either way, that defies physics..

Well, technically if we are seriously considering the existence of werewolves, then we are entering the realm of magic and the supernatural, hence the normal laws of nature do not apply.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join