It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was in the number seven building?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
That makes more sense BSBray. Thanks for clearing that up. I mispoke about him working on them from home. I was going from memory.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
There was elldgedy several hundred tonnes of Silver Bullion in there, can't remember were I read that but I do remember reading it somewhere

I belive that was in building number 4. And the Precious Metels were supposivly moved out. I had heard that the metal was moved prior to the collapse, this article illudes to that fact. I had also heard that the metal was moved into a parking garage under 4 where it would be incased and unskaved for the most part (at least in one area) I have not found info to back this but it is rumored

www.911review.com...

[edit on 15-11-2006 by Brand403]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brand403
I had also heard that the metal was moved into a parking garage under 4 where it would be incased and unskaved for the most part (at least in one area)

What does "incased and unskaved" mean?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
The reason no one can corroborate Scott Forbes' testimony is because he is the only survivor from his floor. He stayed home on 9/11 because the power down the weekend before screwed up the servers and he stayed home to work on them. So, just because no one else from the building reported anything similar (because they are not around anymore) doesn't automatically negate his testimony. How convienient for the perpetrators of this that they almost murdered all eyewitnesses to something strange.

I'm not saying I put total faith in Scott Forbes but just because there is no one alive to corroborate his story doesn't automatically mean he's lying.

I don't think he's lying either

But if the movements above were as harsh and constant as he says they were, people on the floors below him would have heard and felt it too. Surely someone else in the building would have noticed it.

The fact he could actually access the floor in the first place leads me to think the work going on wasn't exactly top secret. You never know though.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi
The fact he could actually access the floor in the first place leads me to think the work going on wasn't exactly top secret. You never know though.

I know I'm reaching out on a limb here, but acoustics in buildings are wierd. My office is at the very end (literally) of a hallway. I can hear pretty much everything. How do we know that the room he entered was actually the room that was being worked on? I know, I'm reaching here.

The only reason I bring this up is that it's the only reasonable theory I can come up with. Other than he's not telling the truth.

If he heard something like that and went to the room and it was empty, the only reasonable alternative to "beam me up Scotty" is that he heard noises from a different room and thought it was that one. Does my theory make any sense?

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi

Yep his name is Steven Forbes.

He says himself:

When I opened the door the whole office space was empty. There was nothing there at all. It was quite bizarre because it was just empty. Completley empty. Barren. Nothing. Zero.

Where did you find that quote from?

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I think it's from "9/11 Mysteries". I could be wrong though.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Forbes worked for Fiduciary Trust which employed 645 people on five floors in the south tower. 87 of those employees were killed.

www.cnn.com...

They leased floors, 90, 94, 95, 96, and 97 for a total of 245, 156 SF.

You would think that one of the other 558 survivors from Fiduciary Trust would have noticed that an entire floor of people and equipment had disappeared.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Forbes worked for Fiduciary Trust which employed 645 people on five floors in the south tower. 87 of those employees were killed.

www.cnn.com...

They leased floors, 90, 94, 95, 96, and 97 for a total of 245, 156 SF.

Can you give sources for the survivors and death toll please.

You would think that one of the other 558 survivors from Fiduciary Trust would have noticed that an entire floor of people and equipment had disappeared.

I don't think it has anything to do with a floor full of people and equipment disappearing. I think it's more like he heard banging and equipment but when he opened the door, there was no one there. Which is peculiar, but doesn't prove anything.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
OOOPS,
I got it from this site:
www.ici.org...

It says “three confirmed dead, and 84 missing.”

However, this site says: 76 confirmed dead, 2 missing

online.wsj.com...

Which seems to be more up to date.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Thanks Howard. It is very strange that we haven't heard anything from the rest that survived. Has anyone discredited him that worked with him? I would imagine that out of the rest, someone could verify if Scott is telling the truth or not. So, why is this still in speculation if so many people could "debunk" him?

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   

This was a mech floor. Not many people had access to it to begin with, and certainly there were no offices there. I think it was Rodriguez that actually looked there and found it empty.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I can't remember where I heard about the last of the CRAY COMPUTERS that were housed in the building - ones being used for an important misappropriation case, due to be heard in the Federal Courts either late in 2001 or early in 2002. I might have heard about them from Jim Marrs, or might have read about it somewhere else. But when the building was "taken down" late on 9/11/01, THAT ended the court case, because the evidence was destroyed.

If a subcontracter had people working at night, using service elevators to come and go with appropriate I.D.s and passes, allegedly doing maintenance work, it would be amazingly easy for them to use a building schematic, large drills, etc. to place explosives in spots where the structure is the most vulnerable.

I heard in a documentary on THC (which has now totally disappeared) that NEW buildings constructed since the first attempt on the World Trade Towers - the tall ones, ones that endanger the properties surrounding them - are rigged so they can be taken down in the case of an emergency. Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, Los Angeles and Washington, D.C. were cited in the hour-long (now-non-existend) documentary. The building known as "The Library Tower" in Los Angeles was singled out, in the documentary, and one of the newer ones equipt with explosives.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Get real.

No existing, occupied, building has explosives built into it.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
This was a mech floor. Not many people had access to it to begin with, and certainly there were no offices there. I think it was Rodriguez that actually looked there and found it empty.

Rodriguez heard noises from the 34th floor - A construction floor. You needed a special key pass to access the floor and for some reason this scared Rodriguez. Although he heard noises - he never actually looked on the floor.

My main point is that noises coming from a floor doesn't mean someone is setting up for a controlled demolition. It could have been routine work or anything like that

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I had also heard that the metal was moved into a parking garage under 4 where it would be incased and unskaved for the most part (at least in one area)

What does "incased and unskaved" mean?

I have a horrible vocabulary. I was tring to get across that the metals would be in one area and easally found. The people in control of the precious metals would be able to get it out of their quickly and efficiantly. But I belive that it was already gone so i don't know.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Get real.

No existing, occupied, building has explosives built into it.

That is exactly what I thought, never-the-less how would one plant these charges in completly unreachable areas. There would have to be reports of demolishing the outside corridor (not in offices, in hallways) on just about all of the floors of all of the buildings that collapsed. Those reports just do not exist. If ANYONE was to be working in the building it is written down and logged in an outside databace (that is how it works with a group of buildings owned by the same group).

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

That is exactly what I thought, never-the-less how would one plant these charges in completly unreachable areas. There would have to be reports of demolishing the outside corridor (not in offices, in hallways) on just about all of the floors of all of the buildings that collapsed. Those reports just do not exist. If ANYONE was to be working in the building it is written down and logged in an outside databace (that is how it works with a group of buildings owned by the same group).

I think I know where you are comming from but think about this. The only verticle load support in the WTC buildings (excluding 7) was the outside columns and the inside columns in the core. The offices were not in the core. It wouldn't be too difficult to place anything in the core and not be noticed. I say noticed because even if seen, who's going to think "hey, that maintenance man must be placing explosives"? So, take out the core and whalla, building collapses from the impact zone.

Conclusion, it wouldn't have taken as much as people want you to believe.

Edit: At least that is my opinion. Problem is, how were the core columns taken out? I don't pretend to know that answer. Superthermate is a possibility but maybe "they" actually do have secret stuff we don't know about. To me it doesn't matter, what does matter is that I can't believe that the core would have collapsed as it did. I believe something had to happen to the core before the building collapsed. Maybe someday I'll prove myself wrong, who knows.

[edit on 11/21/2006 by Griff]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join