It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you think we will ever see proof

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkspace
we will definately get hard proof within the next 9 years. why? because i have a feeling we will. and i do trust my intuision. it has never failed me before.

before 22 of april 2012. my birthday that is

Then you could better follow the Mayans, Egyptians and Sumerians with their 21 December 2012

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeenBekkemaa
Then you could better follow the Mayans, Egyptians and Sumerians with their 21 December 2012

well, who knows.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Yah I find the Mayan Calendar thing interesting. Most people don't want to believe their dates were accurate but they did "forecast" if you want to call it that, the day their civilization would go into a downfall. On that calendar day the Spanish came, and sure enough the Spanish brought diseases that killed them. Fascinating if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I have a question... this topic asks if we will ever get prove of extra terrestial live... doesn't anybody read about the religions...? It's kinda clear that the religions are talking about aliens... but nobody seems to talk about that over here... why not?

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Religions are clearly talking about aliens? Where have you read that? If that was the case, then everybody would be talking about aliens being part of religion. For the vast majority of people with religious beliefs, there is nothing extraterrestrial to assume about their various dogmas.

Perhaps in hazy, totally unclear, and perplexing ways, major religions are talking about aliens, but to think that they are clearly pointing aliens out is not the case at all.

Thats not to say that some religions do clearly talk about aliens, but they are all minorities.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The ark of the Covenant
Manna machine
The departments of the different angels

The imitation of the Aliens of which the Dogontribe speaks.
Gospel of Thomas
Airplanes thousands of years ago
Anatomic war thousands of years ago
She made light with her feathers, she created air with her wings Egyptians
Let me behold Horus when he is in charge of the rudder [of the Boat of Ra] Egyptians
Egyptians and Sumerians

It is obvious... that doesn't mean that people want to see it... or even can understand that their religion is based on it.

By saying that it isn't obvious for menkind because there aren't so many who understand is a clear example of the true intelligence of menkind...

<< 1   >>

join