It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adult Swim on Bravo!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this, it's got some really funny cartoons and other animated type stuff.
Not all of it is great but there are some things on there that are just so funny.
Namely: Robot Chicken, Space Ghost Coast to Coast (really funny as I used to watch space ghost on cartoon network when I was younger) and Aqua Teen Hunger Force (Who have nothing to do with anything aqua and are not teens).
Just to name a few...

This is the Aqua team Hunger force..

More info and maybe watch the shows here...

www.adultswim.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
That is cool news that Adult Swim is going to be on Canadian Television.
I don't get the Cartoon Network or Bravo so I'm stil stuck watching these shows on the net.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
That is cool news that Adult Swim is going to be on Canadian Television.
I don't get the Cartoon Network or Bravo so I'm stil stuck watching these shows on the net.

Space ghost on cartoon network wasn't this coast to coast thing, it was a kind of normal kids cartoon were he would save the day from the villain,
but coast to coast is set up so he is a chat show host interviewing real celebrities.
I saw one with the creator of beavis and butthead and king of the hill, that was pretty funny.

They also have this one called sealab 2021 taken from a real cartoon but cut and stuff so it's more adult themed and very strange, not one of my fav's but quite funny...

[edit on 11-11-2006 by chris01621]

join