It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fireball down the elevator myth.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
fungi,

We're not talking about that.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Why is it that eyewitness accoutns are only believed if it fits your arguement?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Yeah, that was totally irrelevant. Jet fuel could have easily come down those elevator shafts and burned people very severely.

Unfortunately, that's not an FAE, and has nothing to do with what we're talking about here.

Esdad: I have yet to find any witness accounts that contradict what we're considering here. The closest thing I've found is witnesses giving their opinions on what caused such-and-such to happen, which is quite different than their actual recounts of what they experienced, and also contradicted by known facts as we're discussing here.

[edit on 11-11-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Ah ok cool,

Sorry guys, misread the first post. My Mistake.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
There's a History Channel program on the WTC elevators on right now, and they've already repeated the fireball myth.

They mention Carmen and Arturo Griffith, and say that car 50 plunged from the top to the bottom. They give Carmen's story, but not Arturo's, who was IN car 50, only plunged a FEW floors, and survived! He reported no fireball, as USA Today covered their story. The History Channel program has thus far neglected Arturo's story completely to instead suggest the elevator fell all the way to the bottom and that a fireball followed him down.

I'm sure this is no new program, but is the first time I've seen it, and thought I'd comment on that. Weird timing, huh?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Yeah, there's no getting around this. That's unfortunate that they treated this in that manner.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join