It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jericho and Wal-Mart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hey, just wondering if anybody else watched this week's Jericho.

When Jake and Eric go to the other city and talk with the national guard guy about what's going on. The national guard guy says that FEMA took all the residents left in the city to the walmart for containment.

Just thought that was interesting. Here we've all heard the conspiracies about wal-mart turning the garden center into a detainment facility. Now Jericho mentions it...

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I seen that to its a good show,I started a thread from a clip about that show that you might like. take a look

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here we've all heard the conspiracies about wal-mart turning the garden center into a detainment facility

I havent heard about that but would like to.

[edit on 9-11-2006 by slayerfan]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'm trying to find the information about the walmart garden centers being used as a detainment facility. I know there's pages out there that explain it. Check out this post...

mkultra speaks about this about a quarter of the way down. He basically says that it's strange that walmart's have huge fences (sometimes even iron) for their garden centers. I know that the thread explains it a lot better than I am...but i'm tired. :-P I'll try to look for more links about this.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Logically, it would make sense to utilize Wal-Mart as a holding facility. I prefer to live in small towns as opposed to large cities. Most of the towns I've lived in have one thing in common, most have a Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart ususally has the largest building in the town. It also has the most supplies. It would make sense to utilize it in an emergency.

Remember the pictures of looting in NO last year? Once the Nat'l Guard comes in, most of the shelve will be empty. It would be easy to move the shelves out of the way and use the building as a holding facility.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
Logically, it would make sense to utilize Wal-Mart as a holding facility. I prefer to live in small towns as opposed to large cities. Most of the towns I've lived in have one thing in common, most have a Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart ususally has the largest building in the town. It also has the most supplies. It would make sense to utilize it in an emergency.

Remember the pictures of looting in NO last year? Once the Nat'l Guard comes in, most of the shelve will be empty. It would be easy to move the shelves out of the way and use the building as a holding facility.

that does make alot of sence. thare is a post someware about wallmart main headquartes that is super secret and inpossible to get in.looking for the link.

Behind a fence topped with razor wire just off U.S. Highway 71 is a bunker of a building that Wal-Mart considers so secret that it won't even let the county assessor inside without a nondisclosure agreement.

[edit on 11-09-06 by slayerfan]found link

[edit on 11-09-06 by slayerfan]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
If you listen carefully to the section on Jericho that mentions WalMart what the soldier actually said was that FEMA had set-up a tent city in the WalMart parking lot.

new topics

top topics

join