It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone heard of Hanger Group Red?

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Whilst reading some of the comments on a Youtube video about Area 51, someone mentions a base in the UK which is even more secret than Area 51 called HGR or Hanger Group Red.

I've never heard of this (not that i would if it's that secret lol) i just wondered if anyone else has heard of it? I've done a search here and briefly on Google but came up with nothing.

I have to laugh at the "even more secret than Area 51" comment though, i mean how the hell would you know unless you had access to both establishments and knew what went on there?

Thanks,

CX.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
That last line there had me in stitches thanks for a giggle.

I have mentioned before on another thread of a very secure, secretive underground base which is based below a old airfield. I wont say where due to official secrets act but i know its there. I believed that to be one of the biggest underground bases in UK but there wasnt really anything Alien/UFo going on that i could see just some regular logistics going in and out probabaly some type of underground storage facility i think. Bloody big though from what i could see

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
So how do you know its there then ? Have you been inside this supposed location then ?

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Er yes hence why i said "Due to official secrets act" i wont reveal location. I was based in the military camp coincidentally directly over this facility. I had the chance to gaze within the main entrance which is a elevator big enough to take down full trucks. Gazing down into that huge hole wa an eye opener and i was told what i was looking at was the equivelent of a hotel reception

join