It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockin' Ray McGovern and the 9/11 Cover-up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

This guy is awesome. I was watching a video of him hand Rummy's words back to him after lying and I found this one. Very important.

It's just my opinion but I think the people are really beginning to wake up. We're beginning to see the beginnings of a revolution of an entire culture. 9/11 was five years ago. I think the next five are going to get pretty crazy. Don't get too comfortable in those armchairs!

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I'm reading it now

Will post back here soon.

UPDATE:
Posted in the other thread

[edit on 5/11/2006 by doctorfungi]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
"In order for any conspiracy of this magnitude to take place, THOUSANDS of Americans would have to buy into it (Thats why there was Joseph Goebells and now Fox News,

would have to know about it and have to keep their mouth shut about it... (surprisingly the list of people saying 9/11 was an inside job is getting longer. Politicians, economists and military)

That's never going to happen."

Never say it won't happen because thats what they said in Germany in 1933. They said Hitler wouldn't have the guts.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Speaking of the Nazis, what the Germans were doing to Jews in the concentration camps wasn't widely known, either, except by the kooks of those days.

"But THOUSANDS or MILLIONS (hell, why not billions?) of people would have to know every last detail, don't you know! (Need-to-know basis? What's that?) They never would have allowed it! The government works only in my best interests! It looks out for me! They're honest! What point is there is killing so many people in such a brutal way? It makes no sense!"

English and German are pretty similar languages, you know? And cognitive dissonance is probably universal. So is stupidity, apathy, cowardice. Being unable to entertain this notion, is cowardice. Where did those Nazi propagandists go after WWII? Does anybody know? Remember the old crap along the lines of, "If we don't take them, the Commies will!"? So where did the Nazi propagandists go, then? I'm sure some of you have come across this information before. Kind of sick, isn't it? The CIA would never employ such monsters, don't you know? People would do something about it, just like the Germans did something about the Nazis and about those camps! Just like the NSA would never spy on its own citizens, just as the media is supposed to report the truth and not polarizing, brainwashing garbage, and just like REX84-like 'detainment camps' should never concern us Americans. Just like history never repeats itself because we're always so clever that we always catch it ahead of time and ward it off.

Carl Sagan:

One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. it is simply too painful to acknowledge — even to ourselves — that we’ve been so credulous.

I think the next five are going to get pretty crazy. Don't get too comfortable in those armchairs!

If anything, prepare for an economic collapse. In other words, no more running to Wal-Mart for food, because Wal-Mart won't be getting much shipped in when gas is $50+ a gallon and their suppliers are in the same trouble as the rest of us in the first place, not to mention everyone rushing to buy everything up as quick as they can. How much of what we buy is locally produced? Especially if you live in a city, good luck. What happens after this is anyone's guess, but "pretty crazy" sounds as though it would be fitting enough. Nothing would even have to happen beyond that sort of event to qualify as "pretty crazy".

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Sad that History is repeating. And even more Sad to see that alot of people are silent on this one. But in a way it is good to see nobody is going against a 27 year Vet. He knows what he is talking about so we should all listen.

Cough cough Howard in denial.

To you people who believe the CNN lies just know that you cannot run from this forever. One day you WILL have an RFID chip in you and you will be living in a police state. Whether you like it or not.

We're in the last days of relative order. You still have a chance to save yourselves if you desire. make the right choice.

9/11 was an inside job and History repeats itself. Get over this fact before iit gets over you.

[edit on 10-11-2006 by soundaddicted]

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Ray is awesome. I've seen one of his speeches before. an agent coming out like this is definately all the proof we need that we're getting screwed over. Who can deny it after this?

top topics

join