It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hand to hand combat versus a gray

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I was thinking last night what would it be like to engage in hand to hand combat with a gray?

Could we overpower the gray or do you think they small size is deciving and they are actually quite powerfull?

Do they have any natural weapons? i.e. we can bite, scratch, kick, punch.

What do you all think? Im asking because its been on my mind all night and i cant come to a satisfactory conclusion.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 03:38 AM
link   
As far as I know, they have some " psychic weapons ". I.e : paralysing your nervous system, creating illusions....

How do you want to fight if you can't move or can't see what you have to fight with ?

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Remind yourself of the "Dulce Incident" with around 40 dead soldiers and scientists, and no dead EBEs...and then ask the question again....

As UP mentioned, it's the psionic manipulation, that seems to be the danger...as physically, though tough-skinned, and impact-resistant, they appear to be about as tough as a well-toned human...though with slower physical reflexes....

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 03:53 AM
link   
If you ever watched Dark Skies you saw that Greys could apparently kill humans with ease. They had claws or something.

In reality, I doubt a human would have much trouble whooping an unarmed grey. I mean just poke them in those huge eyes if nothing else.

By the way, does anyone actually believe that Dulce Labs story? Didn't that come from good ol' John Lear?

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Remind yourself of the "Dulce Incident" with around 40 dead soldiers and scientists, and no dead EBEs...and then ask the question again....

As UP mentioned, it's the psionic manipulation, that seems to be the danger...as physically, though tough-skinned, and impact-resistant, they appear to be about as tough as a well-toned human...though with slower physical reflexes....

Hi thanks. Have you any good links on info about the dulce incident. I have heard about it, but not much unfortunately.

If they are as physically tough as a well toned human, then i guess its quite possible to kill one in hand to hand especially with martial arts, but i wouldnt assume they dont have arts of their own!

As for the psyshic manipulation, any ideas on combating this? A strong mind would help i guess, but on a psychic level i wouldnt think humans would be a match for grays yet......

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 03:58 AM
link   
What are we basing this on again?

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Why would you assume that 'Greys' have no martial arts of their own?

Do you suppose that after we progress for another millennia or two that we'll not have martial arts either?

I think it's just a natural response to stimulus...Martial arts implements an aspect of spiritualism...and evolving creatures always fight. Is it not in the organism's best interest to be the best fighter out there? Martial arts would likely be the answer in all instances.

As for psionic manipulation, I think that that is just an evolved weapon, which is employed very well. remember, most ET species will most likely be several thousand years more advanced than us technologically, as well as advanced biologically. It just makes simple sense.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
What are we basing this on again?

C'mon Kano...The Dulce paper OF COURSE !

You didn't know these papers were ABSOLUTELY true ?

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Here's my advice: get them from behind. Don't let them see you coming. Carry a big stick or something sharp. Bring friends.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 05:08 AM
link   
GREY MARTIAL ARTS: They travel into your brain on your optic nerves and control your action. They do not have to hit you, they can make you hurt yourself. They can make you do anything they want.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 05:59 AM
link   
In leaked reports from military personel is often
reported that human like ebes wear a helmet ala Buck Rodgers believed by some to act as a shield from the greys psychic abilities

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Who cares how you fight them. If they got here, they can get their freinds here faster than you. So you would get the "probe" anyway. Honestly, hypothetically they are far more advanced creatures than we are. In my opinion that would givve them far more advanced fighting techniques and weapons. Hand to hand they would use ESP. I believe greys are the ones who can use mind control in most stories.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 07:06 AM
link   

By the way, does anyone actually believe that Dulce Labs story? Didn't that come from good ol' John Lear?

Ahh, but Lear isn't the only source of this incident, and it may not have occurred at Dulce (whose existance is still debated), but that is the name most often cited.... Of course other sources include the Aviary (a known collection of misinformation agents), etc. but I believe there are elements of truth regarding the altercation itself in a joint human/alien controlled facility....

As for combatting the psi abilities...it is believed that since the incident, an implant chip was developed to thwart their particular abilities on an implanted mind, but the sources on this are rather sketchy...imho... However, the existance of such a chip, is supposedly one of the trump cards responsible for the current stalemate...

Curious note here... What if these chips (if they exist), are to go hand in hand with the id chip idea??? Hmm....security or freedom again....odd how that choice keeps cropping up.....

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I think the dulce papers are fake. Thats just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I think the dulce papers are fake. Thats just my opinion.

I'd concur with this, but I believe there is some element of truth to the content...but not the papers themselves being genuine....dressed up disinformation...

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
If nothing else, the Dulce papers make for a nice sci-fi story?

Has anyone read the Area-51 novels? The Dulce base is in one of the books...

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   
In pure physical combat, I'm certain that most humans could beat down a grey. Much like any of those giant-type aliens could beat down a human.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   

In pure physical combat, I'm certain that most humans could beat down a grey. Much like any of those giant-type aliens could beat down a human.

I would kick the giant aliens in the shin and run

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
do aliens have nads?..if so can you kick them there?

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
it is unsporting to kick an alien in the 'nads....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join