It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belgian Trangle UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hey, I tried searching (and I found images...) for this, but I was watching a program on this the other day and it was showing official belgian radar recordings of the attempted encounter the airforce was having with one of the UFOs. The radar showed details like speed of target and altitude (which all changed rapidly - unseen in modern aircraft on earth) etc...

I was curious as to if anyone knew where I could obtain a download of this radar capture. I find the belgian sightings by far the most interesting of all sightings I have seen (I was aware of them before the program).

Thanks

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Im not good with radars but i found some radarpics...mayby you can find some info there or on their website, hope its usefull www.chez.com...

Search google about belgian ufo+vulcan and you will get loads of stuff...

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 04:06 AM
link   
The Belgian UFO case is a very interesting one, one with all sorts of "explanations." These range from anaprop (inversion layers bending radar waves to refelct off ground objects) to F-117s to stealth blimps... none of them are satisfactory explanations, in my opinion.

It seems to me that they may be secret USAF craft using anti-gravity technology or just plain old outer space UFOs. There've been lots of similar sightings in the US and UK of these things...

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lampyridae

These range from anaprop (inversion layers bending radar waves to refelct off ground objects) to F-117s to stealth blimps... none of them are satisfactory explanations, in my opinion.

Sorry, but when the Belgian Gov asked to the US Gov, they( the US ) said they weren't responsible. So it can't be the F-117.
Also, I didn't know the F-117 was able to do what did these UFO's.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Oh, if the US gov said no, I guess we've got to assume that's it!

No, the F117 can't do those things, but there is a triangular craft that can *cough* TR38 *cough*....

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hey that is no ufo if you would search ats then you would think this would be the Aurora, Secret Spy Plane.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Go this address abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by alensom
Hey that is no ufo if you would search ats then you would think this would be the Aurora, Secret Spy Plane.

The near erratic and very quick maneuvering behavior of the Belgian triangles are inconsistent with the flight characteristics of a hypersonic aero-vehicle, (Aurora).

[Edited on 13-11-2003 by intelgurl]

top topics

join