It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More intriging photos

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Here are some more intriging photos I have accumilated over the years... Some of these are probably easily fakes, but some are Ok.

Please share your thoughts on them...

www.webmasterdave.co.uk... -
Supposed to be an 'alien'.

www.webmasterdave.co.uk... - A UFO in a picture, not sure what picture it is, but it is called madonna-ufo, might ring some bells for some people.

www.webmasterdave.co.uk... - Apperntly this is a UFO the Naiz's made or captured.

www.webmasterdave.co.uk... - A UFO in an old photograph (Can't remember where I got this pic from).

www.webmasterdave.co.uk... - If you look carefully you can see an object above the Earth, possibly a satellite?

www.webmasterdave.co.uk... - Supposed to be an ancient plaque, with symbols of flying machines.

www.webmasterdave.co.uk... - Looks like a UFO on fire, lol. Probably easily a hoax/fake.

www.webmasterdave.co.uk... - A UFO in a pic from the 1865 Civil War.

Now these are probably all fakes and hoaxes, I can't really say. But I thought I'd share them with you. I have loads more of photos and video files, if anyone is interested, U2U me, or say on here and I may post some more, if I have time.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   
That picture of a Nazi-ufo is interesting. Where did you find this if I may ask?

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I got a lot of these images from P2P sources (e.g. KaZaA).
That nazi ufo was one of them...

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
~Yea interesting stuff here metalhead. Yea I must say that the nazi ufo thing caught my attention the most. It seems to be real unless it's a prop for a movie or something. Nice find.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Thanks Jeffery...

Thats what I first thought when I first saw the nazi ufo pic...
But since then I have read a lot of stuff regarding the Nazis. Apprently they did really try making aircraft that worked in a simular way as 'UFOs' did. They made them, but didn't suceed in flying them. So maybe this is one of those?

Does anybody know of any other information on these Nazi projects?

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I've just finished the OMEGA-file by Branton. A higly detailed document containing lots of info about the presumed escape of Adolf Hitler, the secret nazi-base on Antartica, the Falkland War, the secret Nazi/NSA/CIA/alien-government and so on.

If you haven't read it yet, start reading now...

eaglenet.enochgraphics.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Thanks for that Olafski

I will certainly to read it...

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   

WTF! This is crazy! Any idea of the soruce thsi is from? Any kind of verification at all metalhead?

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
LOL!

I got it from KaZaA (So yea, probably a fake).
I have seen this image on lots of other websites though, forgot the URLs of them though, sorry.

But like said previously, the Nazis did try making aircraft simular to 'UFOs'. Olafski posted a brilliant link for furthor information, I recommend you checking that out.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone

WTF! This is crazy! Any idea of the soruce thsi is from? Any kind of verification at all metalhead?

This is a flying wing aircraft that the Nazis built during WW2. After the war the US took it home and now it is in a simthsonian warehouse. It is not secret.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Here is a computer image of it.

It was made out of wood. It was made to be a fighter but the war ended before it was completed.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Thanks for that info jetsetter... So looks as though this image has been cleared up.
Do you have anymore information on what you just said?

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The aircraft in your photo is missing the wings.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
So it has... Lol.
Looking at the image you posted and the original image I posted I can see the resemblance.

So that little mystery seems to be cleared up, thanks again jetsetter

I wonder if the Nazis did manage to re-create a 'UFO' though.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Here is part of a article with more information of the aircraft.

It was called the Ho-229

"Like today's B-2 Stealth bomber (and unlike Jack Northrop's designs), the Ho-229 had a comparatively slender airfoil, with the crew and engines housed in dorsal humps, and its jet exhaust was vented onto the top surface of the wing. The first feature made it faster than the stubby Northrop designs; the second made it even harder to detect, as did the fact that wood was extensively used in its construction."

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   

That glyph on the left-top look like a helicopter, maybe an apache!

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Abydos temple again?

www.finart.be...

www.geocities.com...

Short answer was its a set of carvings that has been plastered over and recarved, and some of the top layer has fallen away.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olafski
I've just finished the OMEGA-file by Branton. A higly detailed document containing lots of info about the presumed escape of Adolf Hitler, the secret nazi-base on Antartica, the Falkland War, the secret Nazi/NSA/CIA/alien-government and so on.

If you haven't read it yet, start reading now...

eaglenet.enochgraphics.com...

That kinda lost it's credibility at "The joint reptilian-fascist underground empire, complete with massive 'concentration camps' which make those in Nazi Germany pale by comparison, has chosen America as its major target because the Americas are the last bastion of freedom on earth" .

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
A turbo-propelled nazi-boomerang made out of wood, wow!!

I already have found a couple of hypothetical pictures of 'der Kugelblitz', but I'm still looking for this other sophisticated nazi-flying machine called the 'Feuerball' also known as Foo Fighter. Do you have any pics of this particular craft, Jetsetter??

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   

That kinda lost it's credibility at "The joint reptilian-fascist underground empire, complete with massive 'concentration camps' which make those in Nazi Germany pale by comparison, has chosen America as its major target because the Americas are the last bastion of freedom on earth" .

Hmmm, I clearly recall a part of the last lecture of Phil Schneider an ex-government engineer who was involved in building underground bases. He was one of three people to survive the 1979 fire fight between the large Greys and U.S. intelligence and military forces at Dulce underground base.

He conducted a lecture on what he had discovered. Seven months later he was tortured and killed by those for whom he had previously worked.

He was found dead in his apartment from what appeared to be a military-style execution in January 1996. He was found with piano wire wrapped around his neck. According to some sources, he had been brutally tortured repeated before being killed...

Schneider's Worries About Government Factions, Railroad Cars and Shackle Contracts

"Now, I am very worried about the activity of the federal government. They have lied to the public, stonewalled senators, and have refused to tell the truth in regard to alien matters. I can go on and on. I can tell you that I am rather disgruntled. Recently, I knew someone who lived near where I live in Portland, Oregon. He worked at Gunderson Steel Fabrication, where they make railroad cars. Now, I knew this fellow for the better part of 30 years, and he was kind of a quiet type. He came in to see me one day, excited, and he told me "they're building prisoner cars." He was nervous. Gunderson, he said, had a contract with the federal government to build 107,200 full-length railroad cars, each with 143 pairs of shackles. There are 11 sub-contractors in this giant project. Supposedly, Gunderson got over 2 billion dollars for the contract. Bethlehem Steel and other steel outfits are involved. He showed me one of the cars in the rail yards in North Portland. He was right. If you multiply 107,200 times 143 times 11, you come up with about 15,000,000. This is probably the number of people who disagree with the federal government. No more can you vote any of these people out of office. Our present structure of government is "technocracy", not democracy, and it is a form of feudalism. It has nothing to do with the republic of the United States. These people are god-less, and have legislated out prayer in public schools. You can get fined up to $100,000 and two years in prison for praying in school. I believe we can do better. I also believe that the federal government is running the gambit of enslaving the people of the United States. I am not a very good speaker, but I'll keep shooting my mouth off until somebody puts a bullet in me, because it's worth it to talk to a group like this about these atrocities.

www.aliensthetruth.com...

I'm a believer an in my opinion people don't get tortured and brutally murdered over nothing.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join