It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this video - 9/11 holographic planes not so far fetched now....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Chill out please.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
For those who think you cannot have holographic projection without a screen, think again...

Airborne Holographic Projector, Courtesy Of The U.S.A.F.

The holographic projector displays a three-dimensional visual image in a desired location, removed from the display
generator. The projector can be used for psychological operations and strategic perception management. It is also useful for optical deception and cloaking, providing a momentary distraction when engaging an unsophisticated adversary.

Source

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Thanks Anok - I'm sure I'm not going mad thinking that they are trying their hardest to create these machines...

i started this as a what if.... type of thread, and didn't expect such a hostile response from peeps...

Thanks again for posting that, very interesting indeed.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
i started this as a what if.... type of thread, and didn't expect such a hostile response from peeps...

A lot of people probably feel personally threatened by this kind of stuff.

There are two "no plane" theories from what I gather: hologram, and CGI. One holds that there was a projection in Manhattan, the other holds that explosives ripped holes in the Towers but no planes actually hit, and that this was CGI work on corporate media channels.

Both have holes for me, mainly because so many people had cameras focused on the Towers after WTC1 was hit, and yet there are apparently no videos showing no plane. If such a video could be produced, then we'd have something more solid. Otherwise there's really not much to support this.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
How about a cruise missile actually carrying a holographic projector to appear as if it was a plane? (maybe just like the pentagoon)

I still find it odd that the planes managed to enter the buildings without being ripped to shreds by the outer steel columns. They enter like a hot knife into butter, then they explode on the inside? Watch the vid carefully the plane doesn't even appear to make a hole as it enters.

And then there are the odd pics with missing wings etc...And the oddity we have with the object that looks like a missile coming out of the building.

Watch this CNN video of the second impact (WTC south tower) in slow motion – the ENTIRE plane including the wing tips etc. “glide” unobstructed (despite steel walls!) into the building – they do not interact with the solid steel frame that surrounds the building – no jolt, no wobble – the explosion is delayed after the impact despite the fact that the wing tanks of the alleged Boeing 767-200 are full of explosive kerosene and “fly through” that what is functionally a solid steel wall. (A note aside: a single brick falling on a wing let the space shuttle crash!)

Source

Not saying I fully believe this theory but it's starting to look more possible isn't it?

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The 9/11 theories get sillier and sillier.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
For starters the original post has nothing to do with 9/11. There are forums where this would be far more appropriate.

The hologram theories show the true colors of a 9/11 conspiracy theorist. They show that you guys will believe ANYTHING that is handed to you as long as it fits with your agenda.

I'd be willing to bet that 99.5% of CT'ers were Anti-Bush, Anti-US or even Pro-Al Quaeda BEFORE 9/11 theories even started to come up. Then the thought process begins "Oh.. I don't like Bush so he MUST HAVE done it".

The other 0.5% are just misguided if not downright stupid.

Muslims can't accept someone of their religion would do it, paranoid CT'ers can't accept that poorly equiped terrorists did it and anyone who has half a brain can't accept that the US government did it.

For god sakes these theories are just getting stupider by the day.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
The 9/11 theories get sillier and sillier.

First of all, this is not a theory but a what if. Second of all, haven't you been warned yet for the oneliners? Please start adding to threads instead of just your conjecture of "the 9/11 theories get sillier and sillier".

I don't go for the hollograph theory, but nice post OP.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
This is beyond a silly theory.Even if it were projected,what did they use dolbi- digital surround sound version 123.2 for the sound of the aircraft approaching the building's? LOL give me a break.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join