It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of 'little men'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I recently came across this...most of you will probably think its fake, it probably is, but lets see what you have to say

i posted it because it fits the description of a couple of other sightings concerning little men in black and white suits.

Dan

[edit on 21-10-2006 by dan44]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Im using a cell phone and the pic is to small. At first i thought it was a buckit lol i cant send u2u's yet so i got to reply even if i cant answer the question.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Should I be seeing something other than someone walking a dog down a nice path?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a little man in a suit next to a tree on the right hand side of the photo.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Ohhhhhh . . .

Play of the light, most likely. Some other spots in that pic look real weird as well.
Hundreds of millions of photographs are taken each day. Chances are that there are going to be a few that will have odd shapes that look like little men.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
A close up of the lil man,

could i please ask you also to state where you got your image from thanks,

posted it because it fits the description of a couple of
other sightings concerning little men in black and white suits.

Could you give us some info on other sightings of this kind,
Is it a certain area?
Do you know what part of the world this pic is?

just a few things that would be handy to know,

then we can look into it and see what kinda simularitys there are with other sightings,

[edit on 21-10-2006 by asala]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
well i actualy got the picture from a friends FTP account, he has quite a large collection of sightings like this, and most of them look pretty convinsible, the other little men i were refuring to were www.abovetopsecret.com... and www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for this picture, im pretty certain its in northan england, but cannot state the exact location. (The image was in a folder which was name northan england)

I recall reading a couple more similar stories but i cant remember where.

Hope this helped

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I see the little guy but I wonder what that smudge is behind him when you zoom in. It just doesn't look right. It looks like maybe manipulation was used. Strange purple haze in the tree branches too.

Pie

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
ok this might sound stupid, but there is a dog in the photo and its not on leash right.....so if something was there wouldn't the dog pick up on it.
Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
the main reason why i thought about posting this was because of the light/smoke/smudge behind the person.

i was thinking about that white smudge behind the man, it may sound stupid, but also stated in one of the other threads i linked to in this topic, it was said smoke was coming from the person, or it may just be light...

i have a couple more pictures of these "men" if you wanna see them just ask and i shall post (but there is no smoke/smudge)

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
It looks like the Quaker Oats guy.

Is the Quaker Oats guy following you around?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

ok im no photoshop expert but here is my debunking.

i've numbered 3 points of interest.

1. lack of deatail, shouldn't there be some sort of detail in the face, even if its just 1 small pixel of color, but there isnt anything its a just matte.

2. odd blur and discoloration, colours in this area apprear washed out and noisey, perhaps who ever made this we a tad over zelos with the artificial noise.

3. even at 100% with no zoom the figure appears blured and out of focus, this simply shouldnt be the rest of the back ground is in focus so why isnt the figure.

thanks for your time reading this

-IzVM

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I'm no PS expert either but I can clearly tell that the guy in the foreground was photoshopped into the pic. He is clearly walking at a strange angle. This would also explain why there is no leash.

I wouldn't be surprised if the thing is loaded with PSing.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
There's no detail on the 'little man', unless he's had a nasty run in with a sander, I'm going to say this is rubbish.

Anyhoo, where did you even get this picture?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
I see the little guy but I wonder what that smudge is behind him when you zoom in. It just doesn't look right. It looks like maybe manipulation was used. Strange purple haze in the tree branches too.

+1000

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
There's no detail on the 'little man', unless he's had a nasty run in with a sander, I'm going to say this is rubbish.

Anyhoo, where did you even get this picture?

Originally posted by dan44
well i actualy got the picture from a friends FTP account, he has quite a large collection of sightings like this, and most of them look pretty convinsible, the other little men i were refuring to were www.abovetopsecret.com... and www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for this picture, im pretty certain its in northan england, but cannot state the exact location. (The image was in a folder which was name northan england)

I recall reading a couple more similar stories but i cant remember where.

Hope this helped

the person also has more of these pictures, but because one is probably fake, there is no point asking him for all the other ones to show ya is there? (because there probs all fake)

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Yeah the smudge says it all. First thing I noticed after seeing the little man.

join