It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finding US concentration camps

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   
These are the ones I know of in CA, but havn't actually went to any yet. Plan on making plans for a trip soon though. If anyone's more intrested about these let me know, I got a lot of info on these paticular ones.

1. PEARBLOSSOM, CALIFORNIA: Located at the intersection of Ave 116 and
the Pearblossom Highway, this is a full-service facility, complete with gas
chambers, moat, machine gun towers, and roving armed patrols. Visit at
your own risk. If you do decide to see this one, you will be descended upon by
some very mean fellows, who will get your ID and license, then monitor
you.

2. FILMORE, CALIFORNIA: Located on highway 126, this at first glance
looks like an orange grove and is located on the north side of the highway. It
sports guard centers, three--count em--three sets of fences, all pointing
in, and some very nasty armed men who tell you to "mind your own
business." This camp is huge.

3. SANTA PAULA, CALIFORNIA: This is a holding camp, designed as a
stock-yard type of facility for those rounded up in the early sweeps.

4. VALENCIA, CALIFORNIA: This is one of the largest camps ever
constructed and measures some two miles by three miles, using the reservoir at
the intersection of the 5 and 405 freeways as a cover. New buildings, armed
guards, new roads, and many hundreds of buildings for housing the damned.

5. GLENDALE, CALIFORNIA: Right behind Brand Park, take the 5 interstate
to Western Ave, then head north up the hill till you arrive at the park.
Then take the road -- by foot -- by the doctor's house on the northwestern
part of the park. Proceed up the hill to you reach the reservoir, which is in
fact, a holding facility. When we were there last, there were five armed
guards with M16s walking around.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
sounds like a yess right ? funny that a country that claimes to be democratic and humanic [sorry i have to say to our english teacher aka supermod whity thomas, i dont know if this is correct american language] has a camp like this, where the people have absolutely no rights at all, normal human rights iam talking about...even innocent people

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by jozuph]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I have been reading about them turning large portions of the closed military bases through out the U.S. into these types of "camps".

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Alot of people is talking about a upcoming US civilwar, could one side have been preparing for a war in advance?

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by scubaman
Alot of people is talking about a upcoming US civilwar, could one side have been preparing for a war in advance?

why else build them?

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kobyoshimaru

Originally posted by scubaman

why else build them?

If ome country tried to invade USA, wich is not very likely, so i guess the camps will be used against the US citizen...pretty scary!

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
You really think it would be a civil war?? or a revolution??

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   
look at this link, hope no one posted it yet.

houston.indymedia.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   
man, that is scary

what are they waiting for? how much money is going into this??

jesus, if only some media would look into this

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Maybe John titior had something to say about these camps...seems likely given the civil war spin

BTW Krazy ivan there is a BS smiley

:so01:

[Edited on 11-23-2003 by Dreamstone]

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
seams like everything is fitting together

2012, yellowstone, the rights getting taken away, terror, the camps...

now there talking about "id" cards

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   
i heard that these road signs can only be read by using night vision

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   
"TACMARS" lead to this site on Camp Grayling Military Reserve

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
That certainly looks like a prison camp.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
There is an article here on ATS regarding the US Concentration Camps. It is called REX-84, and yes it is run by FEMA. www.abovetopsecret.com...

A quick google of "US Concentration Camps" brings up this website which sould help give anyone an idea of where potential quick corral camps could be located as well as some of the Rex-84 camps.
www.rense.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I've been aware of "Operation Garden Plot" and the camps or compounds that are being readied for one or two scenerios. We have a beauty here in Meridian MS. It is about a ten acre site totally surrounded by eight foot chainlink topped with bi-directionally angled barb and razor wire. It is sectioned of into various sized areas with both human and vehicle gating. Through a back gate, that is both a automatic chainlink gate as well a inner massive steel guardrail type anti-vehicle smash gate, there is a train rail that splits into two sets and dead ends inside the compound. The compound is well lit and has a small (15'x25') two story structure in the middle. Downstairs is a break area, bath and shower. Upstairs is 100% floor to ceiling windows, except the corner with the half bathroom in it. It is packed with computers and comunication gear.
I know these things because I worked part time for a security outfit that had a contract to guard it.
I have tried to keep a eye out for those symbols on the backs of road signs and have had little luck really spotting any. I think they may have thought about using them at one time but have since thought of relying on GPS.

Oh yeah, there is a compound with old Russian chemical warfare trucks painted white south of here. Its supposedly a private company that buys, refurbishes (and paints them white) and resells these trucks to the UN, but the signs on the fence plainly say "US Gov't Property".
These compounds are under the command and control of the seemingly innocent agency called FEMA.

[edit on 19-11-2004 by Hawker]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I have never heard anything about the blue meanies leading the way to the house of nastiness but I would say that if it was true then it certainly would have been changed now.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Being well aquainted with military signscodes the TACMARS on the back of the signs are only part of the coding. The fronts of the signs are coded too.
Any European/international signage are NATO, such as all "slash" signs, handicap access, "arrow codes" arrow-up are FEMA symbols. Opposite pointing arrows, arrows or signs in triads (3s). yield signs, DNR orv signage and all triangle style signs, blue and red reflective signs. The tacmars usually disappear when you come to a "sensitive" area. They then use frontal sign codes around prisons, jails, and other detention areas.

You might want to go back to the compound and check for frontal sign codes.

Carrierwave~

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Right here folks.

www.fema.gov...

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnwest1970
Right here folks.

www.fema.gov...

Am I missing something?

The article states the money is for rebuilding a youth detention facility after tornado and water damage. Isn't this what FEMA is there for. To help after a disaster.

How does this tie in with FEMA building concentration camps?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join