It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leave a message to the posterity !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 01:59 AM
link   
In AD 52.006, someone will read your message. So, do your best with your message.

www.keo.org...

[Edited on 22-1-2004 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 01:55 PM
link   
My message: Hello, you must be an archaeologist. You have found a message board, a primitive device on a prehistoric invention called a computer. Yes, we actually had these big, ugly gray boxes back then. You probably also think that modern humans came into existance 10,000 years ago. This message was typed 50,001 years ago, and we consider ourselves to be modern humans
We still live on Earth. Many of us still have jobs. Computers and robots don't do everything for us. Get off your lazy butt and do something, futuristic person!
I wonder what kind of music you listen to, and if you still have computers or not.

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 08:15 PM
link   
um question... if they dont have computers how are they reading this???

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 12:27 AM
link   
An archaeologist found a computer and figured out how to hook it up. In 50,000 years from now, stuff will probably be downloaded directly into people's brains, so they won't need computers. Is this a good thing? I don't know.

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by zigger911
um question... if they dont have computers how are they reading this???

Check the keo website, and you'll know it.

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 09:56 AM
link   
What a pile of mindless #, i have never seen anything as stupid as that.

Well, simple things please simple minds as they say...

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hmmm...I'm not sure, if I was reading the messages that will be recorded by KEO, if I'd want to hear whatever message Tyler would have to say...

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyler
What a pile of mindless #, i have never seen anything as stupid as that.

Well, simple things please simple minds as they say...

Stupid ? And the times-capsules, it's not stupid ? The same trick, but it's in space.

Why don't you like keo ?

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Thread Reactivation in process.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
My message is simple but I think it's the only message that fits when they need to read information out of a satellite to remember our time.

"We are sorry."

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoo

"We are sorry."

Sorry ? Sorry about what ?

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
My message
If you are reading this, please make sure I turned off the lights. JK

I think it's a cool idea. Of course will never know, unless we tell our kids to tell their kids and so on and so on, to check and watch for the thing to come back

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
What shoo means is look at our pittiful existance now, and imagine what this place will be like in 50,000 years.

I have to agree, we're sorry.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAlreadyPsycho
What shoo means is look at our pittiful existance now, and imagine what this place will be like in 50,000 years.

I have to agree, we're sorry.

Exactly.

I will try to speak not that philosophical next time so all people get it.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I will try to speak not that philosophical next time so all people get it.

I feel a nervous breakdown who's comming. Take a breath shoo.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by phunky monkey
An archaeologist found a computer and figured out how to hook it up. In 50,000 years from now, stuff will probably be downloaded directly into people's brains, so they won't need computers. Is this a good thing? I don't know.

There is no way we can even fathom what technology will be like in 50,000 years. If, 200 years ago, you told someone about a computer, a car, an apache helicopter, they would've thought you were nuts.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
I feel a nervous breakdown who's comming. Take a breath shoo.

I forgot to take my pills

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
My message: So hows the last few tens of milennia been under NWO rule? It's gota really suck having FEMA on your butt for just sneezing now. Been busted for terrorism lately for dangerous use of your childs rattle?
Oh and hows the ecology? that last tree still standing or you make a book out of it to read this on?
Just remember when you lie awake at night with that anal probe, it was the leaders then who put you are where you are now, and we put them into the position to do so.
Your welcome.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 04:43 AM
link   

My message is simple but I think it's the only message that fits when they need to read information out of a satellite to remember our time.

"We are sorry."

That's a sad way to look at things. Humanity is currently doing many great things, even along with the bad....

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hello Aliens you have found CharlaX the Poet eye was alive when eye typed this message to the star creatures will you go find my poems they were on the intergnet in 2012 was the world destroyed did anyone survive the awful destruction do you think you can find my free websites you will not be dissappointed there was many poems science fiction and love poetry eye was religious a jesus Freak please try to find me now

top topics

<<   2 >>

join