It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw it again!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Was it one of these buggers? Maybe it escaped from someone :O or from a zoo.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:53 AM
link   

thats how im feelin right bout now

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:53 AM
link   
If a sloth escaped from a zoo that would be a very slow getaway.

Quick, somebody do something, he is very slowly getting away...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I am very stumped. I am thinking of calling Animal Control, but that will have to wait till monday, cuz its midnight here and they are closed on sundays I think.

H was hanging out across the street, maybe people over there saw him more closely.

His face wasnt identical to a pug, understand, it was just flat like that. like smashed in. I couldnt see his nose, mouth and stuff clearly, just his eyes, which were round and glowed in the dark like a cats.

He is definitely nocturnal, the eyes and the fact I only see him at dusk and night.

But now Im really itchin to find out what it was! I saw it once, didnt think id see it again, but I saw him again...I will pick up a camera tommorow and keep it handy in case i spot him again.

If i do, you guys will be the first to see him!

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   
hmmm the flat face puzzles me though........

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Maybe it was a chupacabra. Washington style. And dogs and cats can't interbreed, the DNA codes are totally different, it's kind of like breeding a human and a elephant. The only way that would seem remotely possible would be in a lab.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Next time you see it, just go grab it. I'm sure it's perfectly harmless.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I think you just saw some kinda crazy "mercury-tainted possum" ......but id love to see a pic of what you witnessed.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Sure that isn't your animal?

It says it is about 3 feet long.

Badgers are bear like animals with stocky 3 foot long bodies, short tails and short, powerful legs that are armed with sharp claws. One of the most elusive mammals, the badger is nocturnal and so wary that it is rarely seen by man. They are carnivorous animals in the Mustelidae family with the otter, stoat and weasel. The American badger is widespread from southwestern Canada to central Mexico. Badgers walk on the soles of their feet much like bears, showing five toes in their footprints. Even though they appear to have a coat that is gray, the hairs on this animal are actually black and white. The underside is black and a badger's head is white with two wide stripes running from behind the ears to the muzzle. www.allsands.com...

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by greenkoolaid]

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Skadi, you are the last person I would think to see posting a thread like this. Maybe it was a beaver. Or maybe it was dark and the thing was big and the cat was a pussy...it happens.

If it was something that you should worry about, the cat would come to the same spot the next day to sniff it out. It would sit and watch the spot, track it, etc.

I know cats.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
could it have been a porcupine?

animaldiversity.ummz.umich.edu...

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by beergoggles]

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec
www.largesalad.co.uk...

The Halfling

When I was a school girl in the mid Fifties, I went with my school friend, Rose, to choose a kitten from a litter she had. She asked me if I would like to see something rather strange but she warned me I must keep it secret.

Her next door neighbours, an elderly couple, owned a black Persian female cat and a Pekinese dog. These two animals had grown up together and were obviously on VERY friendly terms because they had produced an off spring!

This strange creature, half cat,half dog, was their progeny. Its general shape and size were that of the dog, small out turning feet with retractable cats claws protruding from dog's pads. A curly coat, not dog hair, but soft cat fur. The tail born across the back curling like a Peke's. The nose, pug like, the whiskers, full face like a cat, the eyes round and bulbous, black Peke like, but with the cat like pupil action by which cats see at night. It snuffled like a Peke dog does and its tongue lolled out, but the texture on the tongue was rough like a cats. Its ears were pricked, like a cats.

The elderly couple explained that they had told no one because they feared that it would be taken away because it was so odd and remarkable and they loved it dearly.

Erica Lee, Sussex, England

that story must be bull# im sorry for being skepitcal but.. they are two tottally different species.. the genitic structure is not even remotely similier. we are not talking lions and tigers were talking #loads of genes different..

if this really happened it would be uber rare surely...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
We have koala bears here that live in trees. They walk around at night and bite if you pick them up.

I can't seem to post a picure so hopefully this link works.

www.astro.virginia.edu...

P.S Blade runner, if you clic the link next to that story you can check out the integrity of the site. It has a policy of only printing true stories?

[Edited on 03-11-2003 by Aztec]

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
An Otter?

You'll have to let us know when you find out...

I've seen silvery furred otters with black faces (also black feet tips and tail tips) in Alaska, and that's just up the coast.... The black face could make it appear more "pug" than it actually is....

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I'm stumped i have no idea what it is maybe you should be proactive and shoot it with a tranquilizer or something?

If you can't tranquilize it take pictures of it when it comes back and post it here.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Was it this?

Collared Peccary Tayassu tajuca
Washington State has these listed as Deleterious Exotics. (Non-native animals that pose a serious potential threat to native wildlife or habitat.)
Just a guess.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   

And dogs and cats can't interbreed, the DNA codes are totally different, it's kind of like breeding a human and a elephant. The only way that would seem remotely possible would be in a lab.

Hey, you never know. This thing might have been a Dulce creation that was dropped there intentionally by a UFO to spy on her behavior.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Weird...I would either go with a badger or a sloth, but ya never know! Please do tell us when you find out! Pics our a plus!

-wD

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Why not take a picture, use a net to catch it, or use a cattle prod to stun it? Then you could identify it...

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:29 AM
link   
if you see it in your yard just break out the 12 guage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join