It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Conspirary Senario

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Suppose YOU were invited by the men in black
to a Top Secret installation for a tour of all they know
about the alien phenomenon.
It might go a little something like this...............
www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Ack. More horrible John Lear interviewing. I don't follow what he says as he believes every single UFO sighting is an extraterrestrial event and he thinks that Bob Lazar was giving us the direct truth on the matter. Pay him no heed.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
What was said about the aliens is true. I had absolutely no interest in aliens or technology, and was just living a quiet life beside the sea in australia, when the aliens came to me and took me to see their technology. They taught me all about how they control this world and breed bodies of humans and other entities for use as vehicles for their own kind. It's all true.

People in general will never be able to comprehend what is really happening though, and yet because technology and science have somewhat superceded religious understanding, regarding the nature of reality, it is necessary that the aliens start to wisen us up a little. It's just their way of controlling the direction that the collective consciousness takes.

who

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I think there is some truth in just about everything out there. How much to beleive is totally up to the reader. I try not to discount anything people say, as most of the time they are the only witness and since i wasnt there i really cant call them a liar. Some of there stories give me hope though. I hope one day before i die i know the truth, I look forward to the day this planet puts aside all the BS and steps up to the plate with the bigger picture.

top topics

join