It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video linking USA $currency$ with 911?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
This is really wacked,all I have to say.Someone had to of known about this to figure it out.

video.google.com...

..................................................................................
Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

[edit on 10/4/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Interesting video, Although in some places it is hard to read the writing.

The bit about folding up the bank notes has been posted on here a few times. But the connection with the talismon i have never seen before, the whole idea of people charging up the $1 bill, very interesting, and the bit towards the end about Crowley was good too.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well, after checking out the Treasury deptartments page.

www.moneyfactory.gov...

Currency Redesign 1996
In the first significant design change in 67 years, U.S. currency was redesigned to incorporate a series of new counterfeit deterrents. The new notes were issued beginning with the $100 note in 1996, followed by the $50 in 1997, the $20 in 1998 and the $10 and $5 notes in 2000. The Bureau of Engraving and Printing announced that new designs would be undertaken every 7-10 years to stay ahead of currency counterfeiters.

It would also seem that this is also a form of countdown...

1996 $ 100
1997 $ 50
1998 $ 20
1999 $ 10
2000 $ 5
BOOM

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zebanar
It would also seem that this is also a form of countdown...

1996 $ 100
1997 $ 50
1998 $ 20
1999 $ 10
2000 $ 5
BOOM

We also have a $1 note... not really saying you are wrong or anything, but if they really planned it all out and did the currency redesigns along with it, shouldn't 2000 have seen a new $1 bill?

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
ineresting, i'm surprised this video is comming out so late. This trick has been able to be done forever.

My firend first showed me how to do this track like a month after 9/11, so it's pretty old.

as for the conspirocy.....

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This really is clutching at straws.
Utter nonsense.

MR

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
i had't seen this trick before. Looks like the whole modern history of the USA is on those bills. Never knew origami could be that much fun : )

(On a professional note)
People, PC-users everywhere, please, i beg you all:
STOP USING COMIC SANS
it's a disgrace to civilisation as we know it...

*phew, that felt goood, sorry for sidetracking*

mister Jones
user of real typefaces for a living

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   
There is no new one dollar bill design.

They've kept the old one from what I can determine. Reason is probably simple enough..its probably too difficult to make money from counterfitting one dollar bills, at least ones with any sort of autheticity to them. It hasn't been redesigned since 1963.

Marlborough Red, I would think that as well..if there weren't similiarities through the entire series of U.S. currencies, in a chronological order.

top topics

join