It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to Planet X?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
What happened to Planet X?

Maybe A Great Big Purple Monster ate it? I'm kidding ... there are many ideas on that one, maybe they have some type of super technological cloaking device which creates an invisibility shield so we cannot mess with them? If i were them i'd hide from Us (Earthlings) too lol.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Obviously, it has to be out of our solar system for it to "not exist" If it was in our solar system, we should have discovered it long ago. I don't think it should be considered a planet of our system if it has to "enter" into the system's orbit. Maybe it's a huge meteroite that's swinging by? Maybe it's already left us. Since Planet X doesn't give any reference to any specific object, wel can only tell where, what it is when we discover it. It may be too late for it do be discovered, maybe it's already destroyed?

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well luckily I see again so many persons reacted on the connection between the Dogontribe and Nibiru which I places... always very happy if persons look at the information... no really

For the ones who do want to know what planetX is... it's more ment as a metaphor for something to happen again... something to come back... and yes... if you look at the religions you see that they believe the Messias comes back... and yes on planetX there are supposed to be living the Gods...

Just see it like this:
Allah himself says he comes from Sirius

The Dogontribe beliefs that the Gods come from Sirius

Well the Koran is just the addition of the Bible.. and yes that turns out to be the fact again with God.
Giants of God honoured the God from Sirius (God of Christ)

The Mayans also aligned their buildings to Sirius

Everybody knows that Isis (Egyptians) comes from Sirius
Isis and Sirius and the Egyptians etc.

Even the western calander is related to Sirius
Western calander and Sirius

Just translate this part of that site:
Onze huidige westerse kalender lijkt nog nauwelijks een relatie te hebben met de cycli van de Zon, Maan of Sterren: het nieuwe jaar begint telkens als de Zon op circa 11 graden Steenbok staat, dus 10 a 11 dagen na het wintersolstitium maar tegelijkertijd ook in de buurt van de oppositie met de vaste ster Sirius

Translation website

Even the primitive hunters were related to Sirius
primitive hunters and Sirius

It might be clear that the beliefs all say that the Sumerians with their Nibiru planet were the Gods come from isn't really a surprise... Anybody got any idea what planet Nibiru (PlanetX) is...?

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
A spokeswoman for Planet X contacted me this morning with the following statement.

Due to the recent misconceptions and previous knowledge of her arrival, Miss X has decided not to make an appearance due to security reasons, please note that Miss X does still consider her fans her children and would like to wish them all the best in the future.

Sincerely, (to pronounce her name you'd have to rip out your tongue)

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Why doesn't anybody reply anymore while I just gave them another idea about planet X... that should be worth discussing about...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

There is alot of speculation and anticipation about planet “Nibiru” and/or planet “X” on the horizon. If I apply my very basic understanding of the nature of hyperdimensional physics, I wonder if the extrasolar planet Nibiru is in fact not a solid object in our 3-D world yet, but is instead an invisible hyperdimensional driver that bursts through the veil between dimensions every 3,600 years, can be measured, and completely upgrades[inserts into the evolutionary clock]the rotational motions of all space in our world.

I notice that the words “portals”, “wormholes”, “stargates”, “interdimensional travel”, ”Awakening”, “Light” and such have become very prominent in the past several years in our everyday language. I recall reading somewhere that before the Great Depression of 1929, astrologers were already picking up an unseen force starting to increase havoc and influence over financial points in the charts they were reading. A year after the Crash, Pluto was discovered (1930)and astrologically speaking, came to manifest and symbolize what was already bubbling below the surface energetically.

I wonder: Could Nibiru be the hyperdimensional rotating force that although we have not yet seen, is very much acting on the hyperdimensional torson of Pluto ([long wave]—big business, financial storms, media, underworld) to bring secrets and controllers into the openand Into The Light?. After all, mainstream media has received a well-deserved beating by the public for its biases and control of information, banksters and ponzy schemes are coming to light, and government/political ideologues of darkness are going to be run out of Dodge anytime now.

Pondering the “carnival” analogy, it occurred to me that planets Venus and Uranus revolve in different orientation from the other planets and thinking about this, the Mayan Calendar popped into mind. I wonder: Within the framework of hyperdimensional physics, could the Mayan Calendar have incorporated into its “gears” these odd spins? This is probably a stretch but I do want to explore this theme.

The "Calendar Round" is like two gears that inter-mesh, one smaller than the other. Venus spins in the opposite direction from Earth. I can imagine a “gear-like” theme between Venus and Earth, much like the Mayan Calendar operates with it’s opposing gears, which count off the “March of Time” so to speak. Planet Uranus is much further away but, ”Uranus spins on its side. Its rotation is about 90 degrees off the vertical.” Since “Earth’s axis of rotation is 23.5 degrees from vertical“, wouldn’t this make a net axial spin between Earth and Uranus roughly 66.5 degrees? Astrologically speaking, that would be close to an important angle in chart work called a “sextile.” Sextiles involving planets with a +/- 6 degree angle can be very beneficial. Could Uranus (the Aquarian/Awakener) and Earth be hyperdimensionally beginning to geartheir spins into a closer sextile and thus be generating an opening of flow we call the Awakening?

mayavision2012.wordpress.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join