It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there an Official USA Government Report on what happened on 9/11/2001 yet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   
From the President? From Congressmen? From Supreme Court Justices? From Governors? Any combination of these?

On September 28, 2006, I still know very little.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Have you looked in the National Security Archives ? Somethings have been releasted about the lead-up to 9/11 between what the Clinton Administration did before and at the day of leaving office and what Bush did or didn't do before and up to 9/11

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
www.gpoaccess.gov...

Most of it's under scrutiny.. but here's your offical story..

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
QuietSoul, thank you for your link. However, wouldn't an Official Report from the President, Congress, the Supreme Court, and/or Governors carry much more weight?

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Please tell me you've heard of the 9/11 report and that you're asking this question because you dont think that that report cleared up all the perteniant questions...

Please please be asking that, and not be totally in the dark.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuietSoul
www.gpoaccess.gov...

Most of it's under scrutiny.. but here's your offical story..

GT,
Here's what I've also found, it fits in with the url that Quietsoul gave you too. Mine's from the National Security Archives

www.gwu.edu...

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Lee Hamiton and the 9/11 Commission sort of have a legacy site with some reports that may or may not help at the 9/11 Public Discourse Project.

www.9-11pdp.org...

Victor K.

[edit on 29-9-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Ultimately, I want to hear or read George Walker Bush's views on what happened on 9/11/2001. Whether its his views alone or a combination of his views and Congress', the Supreme Courts', and the Governors', or any combination with the aforementioned and the Publics'. Who in the world will reveal the most precise and accurate acount of what happened?

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I'm reasonably confident that some may share a similar interest in such views. Others, perhaps - not so much. You could "roll the dice" and send him an email - see if he wants to go out for a beer or something? Maybe a sandwich? I think he can be contacted or at least be made aware of your concern by trying the contact page at the White House here's a link. Try sending a comment and request in it that your concerns be addressed?

www.whitehouse.gov...

On the same White House webpage the Vice-President seems easier to contact as a normal email address is available... I dunno let's see it's Fall... invite him hunting?

Victor K.

[edit on 29-9-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
From the President? From Congressmen? From Supreme Court Justices? From Governors? Any combination of these?

On September 28, 2006, I still know very little.

Well the official report is the 9-11 commission report as the link pointed to earlier. But the reason that the above people you mentioned haven't commented or given their "official" report on 9-11, is because those people are incapable of doing so.

You see, those branches of gov., are no more than politicians in suits. They dont have any knowledge of building structures, or could provide any valuabe information concerning the physics of 9-11.

they are nothing more than diplomats and law makers. Any "official" report they would give, would be nothing more than a semi eye witness account of what happened, because most of them weren't even there.

So really, their opinion is pretty much useless in terms of facts. judges really just make court rulings, the pres (at least this one) probly lacks vital information he would need to make any useful contribution, governers and congressmen really just make laws, and change policys in the us. none of them really would be able to tell u why the buildings fell or anything more than the 9-11 commission has already done a good job of doing.

so yeah...9-11 commission = final report.

top topics

join