It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough with the 9/11 stuff!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I am sick and tired of 9/11...

People keep on obsessing over it. Oh the terrorist crashed their planes in it, the new world order did, bush did, the reptilians did it etc.. people are talking about it way too much. Not only that, but they are also making movies about it. Like "World trade Center, Flight 93, ..and some other ABC fear movie the Medes made. I you don't know what the medes is then you're on your own folks...
For years I have known that 9/11 was planned in order to bring in the New World Order and their stupid control over America. I do not care what anyone thinks, and it is not my time or place to lecture you and tell you, that those of you who believe it was a terrorist attack are wrong.

Well you are. I shouldn't say that, but it is indeed true. You guys need to get with the program here, open your eyes. Look at the symbolism.
I've seen the reptilians, yeah go ahead and laugh I don't give.
I've seen the hybrids and not the shapeshifters, but I know dang well that those political leaders are not here to protect us..

End of story.

[edit on 25-9-2006 by RavenWindfree]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
[sarcasm]Well, that's good enough for me! Amigos, apparently it is time to put the shutters on the whole 9/11 thing. Yep, I know, ATS is the conspiracy website of choice, but apparently 9/11 is sooooo last half of the decade.

...it is not my time or place to lecture you and tell you, that those of you who believe it was a terrorist attack are wrong.

Thanks. I really don't need a lecture right now.

Well you are. I shouldn't say that, but it is indeed true. You guys need to get with the program here, open your eyes.

Ah, the old not going to lecture you blind side lecture. Should have seen it coming![/sarcasm]

Sorry, but what is the purpose of your post? If you have some insight into 9/11, then please share it with the community. Otherwise posts like this serve little purpose than to clutter the board, and antagonise people.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
If your so sick and tired of all this speculation and conspiracies, why did you register with AboveTopSecret?

This is a place for Discussion!

If your not a fan of discussing these, then maybe you should go somewhere that is more suitable to your tastes. Has the 9/11 horse been beat too much? Do these Forums contain some of the most ridiculous thoughts imaginable?

Yes!

But the fact is, we are here to discuss these ideas. If someone posts false information, it is our hobby to Deny their Ignorance.

Last time I checked, we didn't lock the door.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
9/11 was a terrible act, an act of pure evil. Of that there is no doubt.

In my very humble opinion, perhaps it is time to draw a veil over the whole sorry episode.

In no way do I say that to denigrate the events that took place at the WTC or the Pentagon or even the other flight that was 'downed' [?];

Neither do I wish to cause sorrow or offense to those involved, the wider communities and those who lost dear friends and collegues, but it is time to help them heal their wounds.

Constant reminders by the media, film makers [who seem to have their own agendas] and government denials that they were at fault, can do nothing to lessen the feeling of loss the victim's families have endured and will continue to endure, even with professional help.

To lose a loved one in such circumstances must be terrible and for most of us, it is beyond comprehension, for it will never happen to us.

Whilst we must never forget this terrible incident, the lives lost and the damage to world peace, we must remember the incompetence of the Intelligence services because like so many others, they were aware of what was about to happen, but did nothing to prevent it.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Well you are. I shouldn't say that, but it is indeed true. You guys need to get with the program here, open your eyes.

Our eyes are open. Yours are closed and your thought process is limited to your imaginations and political agendas.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi
Our eyes are open. Yours are closed and your thought process is limited to your imaginations and political agendas.

This is an example of the bickering that is the downfall of the 9/11 Forum. doctorfungi, take no offense because this is not a personal thing towards yourself. You were the previous to post so I used your post as an example.

I avoid the 9/11 Forum these days due to this sort of discussion. When a member posts a theory, even if he had sufficient evidence to back his claims, he is swamped with the same members jumping on him with the same message they posted in 30 other threads.

Sure some of the threads are alittle off the wall, but that should not affect other members and their threads.

I rarely post but I do read a lot through the forum, and I would like to make it clear that John lear is a great example of how a member should behave. (From what I have seen)

He argues any point brought to his attention, remains respectful to the opponent and if it goes nowhere after several posts he walks away agreeing to disagree. Members have called him names and he simply ignores it rather than hijacking the thread. If more members behaved in this manner, the 9/11 Forum could become a place for discussion once again.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Ravenwind,I am tired of hearing about it as well. I never post on a thread that has 9/11 in its title. I am sick of hearing about it.It's over and done. Yeah, there is much to the story that we don't know and never will, but I think it's time to give it a rest.

[edit on 28-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Raven. Can i ask you something. Why do you sit on ur chair and log on to the net and then open internet explorer and then type in abovetopsceret.com in your address bar if you DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT CONSPIRACIES!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by half_minded
Raven. Can i ask you something. Why do you sit on ur chair and log on to the net and then open internet explorer and then type in abovetopsceret.com in your address bar if you DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT CONSPIRACIES!!!!!!!

9/11 is not the only conspiracy that is worth talking about.Frankly,I,like Raven, am kind of tired of hearing about it.. :shk:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
9/11 is not the only conspiracy that is worth talking about.Frankly,I,like Raven, am kind of tired of hearing about it.. :shk:

So don't. Avoid the forum, how difficult is that? Why is it that members are incapable of ignoring something that bothers them? If it is a choice between conveniently ignoring something or posting their pist off rants, they normally choose the latter. Why? Are our ego's to big that we can not turn the other cheek and walk away? Others may appreciate the conversation. I agree that its quite possible the 9/11 issue has been beat too much, at some point we need to let it be.

But not with AboveTopSecret. This is a discussion board, people come here to discuss issues. We have hundreds of new members every week, some of which have never had the opportunity to discuss these issues. How ignorant would it be for us to say, we've talked about that for 5 years now, shut up about it already! Pretty damn ignorant if you ask me. If something has been discussed before, point them to a thread where it has been. Allow them to read the information for themselves.

Ravenwind,I am tired of hearing about it as well. I never post on a thread that has 9/11 in its title. I am sick of hearing about it.It's over and done. Yeah, there is much to the story that we don't know and never will, but I think it's time to give it a rest.

Your member name is slightly hypocritical. You speak of the truth, but can not be bothered to make an effort on some issues? So maybe SpeakerofTruth(Sometimes).

Its your personal choice to not post in the forum. It is the personal choice of others whom which to post in the forum. Why should your frustration with it refrain others from the opportunity?

I'm beginning to grow tired of members who feel it is their right to deny others an opportunity to discuss an issue.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   

SpeakerofTruth. Can i ask you something. Why do you sit on ur chair and log on to the net and then open internet explorer and then type in abovetopsceret.com in your address bar and when the site opens, you click on the 9/11 consipracy forum if you DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT 9/11 CONSPIRACIES!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   

SpeakerofTruth. Can i ask you something. Why do you sit on ur chair and log on to the net and then open internet explorer and then type in abovetopsceret.com in your address bar and when the site opens, you click on the 9/11 consipracy forum if you DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT 9/11 CONSPIRACIES!!!!!!!

That's the whole point.. I don't "click on the 9/11 conspiracy forum."
I have said all I can say about 9/11.. I think it's a blight in our history and a terrible tragedy. Is there a conspiracy behind it? Probably. Will we ever know the truth about it? Doubtful. Why beat a dead horse?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
We all appreciate you avoiding the Forum, considering your beliefs. But you should respect others who do feel there is something left to discuss. I would think it is the busiest forum on the site, so that says a lot about how many people still feel obligated to get to the roots of the issue.

What would you say to the husbands, wives, sons or daughters of a 9/11 victim? Stop beating a dead horse? Let it go? I doubt it. Everyone shares a common goal when we discuss 9/11. The Truth!

The truth is the one constant we have. Morals, ethics, right and wrong, all vary from person to person. But there is only one truth and were all in search of it. You've apparently given up on it, that was your decision. It has been my decision to vigorously read on the subject, rather than post. I want to know what happened, and we need to keep beating this horse until we get it.

Speaker, I do apoligize for my previous post where it was slightly personal. You've indicated your beliefs and you are entitled to them. I just strongly disagree with the author of this thread who wishes to deny members their right to post about 9/11. You should not of been grouped with this member, just because you have agreed with the message.

You've indicated nothing to lead us to believe you want to deny anyone their rights, you've just politely posted your opinion.

half_minded, our responses should be directed towards the author. As this member has done nothing wrong and does not deserve our ridicule.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Speaker, I do apoligize for my previous post where it was slightly personal. You've indicated your beliefs and you are entitled to them. I just strongly disagree with the author of this thread who wishes to deny members their right to post about 9/11. You should not of been grouped with this member, just because you have agreed with the message.

I appreciate the apology and I accept,but there's really nothing to apologize for.
I am assuming you are referring to this comment that you made:

Your member name is slightly hypocritical. You speak of the truth, but can not be bothered to make an effort on some issues? So maybe SpeakerofTruth(Sometimes).

Chiss,do you realize how many times posters have tried to "insult" me by bringing my user name into the conversation?
I am kind of immune to it by now!!
Really,bud, there's nothing to apologize for.

I actually understand where you are coming from,and it is my personal choice not to post in "9/11" threads. However,I just think while focusing so much time on 9/11, we are overlooking other things that are going on.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Well I felt obligated to, since your agreement with the author, quickly had me grouping the two of you. The author of this thread has, on more than one occasion, posted some unnecessary rants. So when I grouped the two of you, I tainted you with some judgments that do not befit you. After rereading your posts, I did what I thought was necessary.

I believe the author is guilty of coming across an absurd thread, getting a little rowdy and posting a rant before thinking twice.

This thread here: FBI to release video from DoubleTree Hotel that will show plane hitting pentagon.

The amount of discussion that would be aroused after the release of a new video would be immense to say the least. 9/11 is not a dead issue, we have new stories surfacing every day. New bodies have been identified just last week, so to turn our backs on it would be an injustice to everyone who perished on that day.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I only started researching 9/11 on its fifth anniversary, and then only after watching a BBC documentary that threw up a theological question in my mind.

Well, what I found on the net absolutely blew my mind. I've spent the last couple of months trying to find all the information I can on what happened, which is what led me to ATS in the first place. It's one of the very few places where both sides of the argument are discussed, and most people add sources for their information rather than just spouting their own beliefs and theories.

At the time of 9/11 I found it unbelievable the way the towers came down. I never knew anything about wtc 7, or 6, or 5. I think the whole thing was so horrific that most people just concerned themselves with the rescue effort and helping the survivors, the thought that this could have involved government just never entered their heads. It certainly never entered mine.

I believe 9/11 should never be allowed to rest, the implications are just too enormous and they will affect every person on this planet one day.

I suspect there are a lot of people in this world just like me, who will just accept the information coming through their TV as gospel until they come across a site like ATS and start to question things.

Please, if you've had enough of the subject, just don't follow the threads any more, but allow those of us who have only just woken up from our stupor the benefit of this forum.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
DUDE YOU 100% RIGHT SCREW THIS 9/11 CRAP!!! ITS OVER WE ALL NO IT HAPPOND WE ALL HERD IT A BILLION TIMES YOU GOT OUR MONEY HAD OUR ATTION NOW PLEASE STFU WITH IT....man i dont no about you guys,dont take this the wrong way but I REALY COULD NOT CARE LESS!! ya no when my cat barfs on the floor i care more about that then 9/11 jeeze leave it alone!! get lost! go home get lives please shut up!.......i realy had to let that out and thats the nicest way i could do it if i offended anyone just dont respond i dont care nothing changes wut i said.....man....venting helps....AWSOME POST!

sry for bad spelling

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by StephenR
DUDE YOU 100% RIGHT SCREW THIS 9/11 CRAP!!! ITS OVER WE ALL NO IT HAPPOND WE ALL HERD IT A BILLION TIMES YOU GOT OUR MONEY HAD OUR ATTION NOW PLEASE STFU WITH IT....man i dont no about you guys,dont take this the wrong way but I REALY COULD NOT CARE LESS!! ya no when my cat barfs on the floor i care more about that then 9/11 jeeze leave it alone!! get lost! go home get lives please shut up!.......i realy had to let that out and thats the nicest way i could do it if i offended anyone just dont respond i dont care nothing changes wut i said.....man....venting helps....AWSOME POST!

sry for bad spelling

I don't think anyone is approaching it from that angle,but thanks for shedding some light about yourself. :shk:

[edit on 24-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

[edit on 24-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
StephenR, we certainly respect that you would prefer to discuss your cats vomit. However, many of us do enjoy discussing the events of 9/11. Respect the wishes of others as we respect yours.

I have two cats of my own. I can honestly say I would choose to discuss something else, but we all have our preferences.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
....dudes it was an example.....

<<   2 >>

join