It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov't and Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I just found this site with lots of historical data about the Gov't and aliens. I didn't research any of the info only read a few. Thought I would give it to you guys, and let you dig through it. Hope you like it.

http://j_kidd.tripod.com/b/56.html

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
good find. I'll have to take a closer look at it but overall it looks interesting

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Wow!!!

Not so much the content, but an interesting job of interweaving just about every conspiracy theory known, together into a timeline... That sure took some diligence....

However, I feel the author is connecting some dots which don't actually connect....but hey, who knows?

He's pretty much weaved the Illuminati, in with the alien conspiracy, included the German south pole base idea, and so on....

I have some trouble with his rather brief account of the formation of the CIA though, as this is an area I know quite a bit about (hell, it's a large portion of the entrance exam, to know the roots, it seems)... It was started from a college fraternity, not a bunch of SS intel officers...though the part about integrating German scientists (i.e. Paperclip, which I didn't see mentioned) is accurate...

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I have never thought of some of that, especially the part about Kennedy. This piece puts alot of answers in place.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by glan
I just found this site with lots of historical data about the Gov't and aliens. I didn't research any of the info only read a few. Thought I would give it to you guys, and let you dig through it. Hope you like it.

http://j_kidd.tripod.com/b/56.html

Nice Site!

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Take it with a grain of salt though...

There are some pretty solid conspiracy theories....interwoven with some pretty flimsy ones...

Still an interesting read, even if only to jump start investigation into a particular part of it....

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Yeah I agree Gazrok, be good for a start.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   
certainly was very interesting...

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This is the part that I find interesting. An alien ship that is bigger on the inside than it is on the outside.

In 1973, increasing numbers of aerial craft are being seen. A visit to the underground base at Twentynine Palms is documented by an Air Force member who takes pictures of an alien autopsy and an alien craft that is bigger on the inside than outside. Brazilian State Directive, Institutional Act No. 5, forbids dissemination of UFO related information. NICAP files are taken over by Hyneks's Center for UFO Studies. Scientists again discover a large object moving toward the Earth. It is confirmed to be another alien craft.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Great Find
If nothing else it has the makings of a good movie

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
This is the part that I find interesting. An alien ship that is bigger on the inside than it is on the outside.

Re-snarfulated ships??? I thought re-snarfulation only occurred in pipes, you know, the kind with the ID bigger than the OD...

hmmm. I must investigate!

top topics

join