It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA(s) Ufo Slip Up live on CNN

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I have never seen anything like that before,looked like a amoeba ready to split or divide,splits into 2 halos at the end.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Typical Astronauts see weird creature, Weird creature attacks ship, Space shuttle lands on Earth infected with Alien species, Epic war of Human vs Alien for planet Earth scenario.

Nothing to worry about.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
OK everyone look at this from Youtube, look's very strange, actual footage here:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   
whoa!!!

it looks as if it shrinks into a blip then opens up into ring shape!!
thats some serious s'##t!
wat explanation will there be for this!!!

btw is this the same footage the poster is reffering to?
cuz im sure he said it was a brownish colour!!
if not then, is this the third object spotted by the shuttle

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Im having a hard time picking out the object. But if I were to pick out an earthly explanation for this anamolie I would choose the high altitude weather balloon

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by October
OK everyone look at this from Youtube, look's very strange, actual footage here:

www.youtube.com...

WHOA! Now that could change everything. I hope more people have been recording this. And I hope this is not the end, only the beginning.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I'm watching nasa tv now, they were showing the 3 objects, 1 foil like object and 2 ring type objects, as the top ring went out of view off the top of the screen there was a 3rd ring type object which came into view at the bottom of the screen.

Did anyone else see that, or have i missed something?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
It's a pl astic bag

A second smaller object was spotted later on Tuesday by Atlantis flight engineer Dan Burbank, but Hale said it appeared to be "just a plastic bag that came from somewhere (in the shuttle) and got loose."

I'd like to believe there was something outer-worldly going on here, but I think it's just the Shuttle crew making the usual goofballs of themselves. They really have become the Keystone Cops of space exploration.

Are we to believe that during a space shuttle flight somehow a plastic bag went conveniently missing? Aren't these flights planned down to the finest details. Also please explain why the object is multi-coloured and why it appears to be pulsating? Also why would an astronaut be so fixated on such a typical object (assuming a plastic bag here). You have to do better than that. As another poster indicated it may be a high altitude weather balloon.

brill

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I just seen the red ring on NASA feed and they didn't cut the feed next time im gonna try and print screen it.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by brill
Are we to believe that during a space shuttle flight somehow a plastic bag went conveniently missing? Aren't these flights planned down to the finest details. Also please explain why the object is multi-coloured and why it appears to be pulsating? Also why would an astronaut be so fixated on such a typical object (assuming a plastic bag here). You have to do better than that. As another poster indicated it may be a high altitude weather balloon.

brill

I agree with you. I'm just not getting my hopes up, was just reporting it as the poster above me was wondering how they are going to explain away this one - and sure enough, Reuters has it all covered. It's this third object I'm more interested in now as far as explanations go- that one is gonna be a toughie for them to cover up. It pulses, changes shape, moves around - and NASA conveniently cut the link just as it was getting warmed up. The second object ('plastic bag') reminds me of some of the Mexican disclosure footage here on Google Video

EDIT: I've just been watching a BBC World report on it and they showed some new footage that clearly shows 3 disc objects in a fixed triangular formation (surely debris wouldn't move like that?) and they are spinning around like the youtube clip posted above, it looks puzzlingly suspicious... and on NASA tv right now, they're saying they are still uncertain what these objects are, nor do they know the size of them.. but they are confident of a landing tomorrow. Maybe they've decided it's time to get the heck out of there! And they are probably satisfied it's nothing connected to the shuttle nor the Soyuz. I wonder if they know more than they're letting on here, very intriguing.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
video.google.com...

OK people I really need to know if any one has seen this footage before - i would like opinions on it because its damn freaky !!!

Looks like a many mile long object that ia alive in our atmosphere above the clouds....have a look - Its freaky!!

I have seen UFO's on a number of occasions, but having reviewed the video carefully, I conclude it is underwater footage taken by a underwater cameraman.

Look carefully at the background when you see the lifeform, you can see rocks, signifying a seabed.

Notice also there is no sound, or the sound has been removed, possibly to remove the underwater cameraman's breathing through his aqua gear and any talking.

I'm sorry to sound like a mean debunker, but I'm just telling it as it appears to me.

As for the other footage and reports....don't let this one go, keep monitoring what happens.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I just frame by framed that video and didn't see the seabed. what was the time stamp for it? I did notice the 2 light flares(?) at the top of the screen. They were consistant throughout the footage. They even magnified when the clip zoomed in.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I believe that I saw the same thing that trinity saw yesterday. It was approx 12:20pm and I posted about it in the NASA tracking object thread.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow watcher
I just frame by framed that video and didn't see the seabed. what was the time stamp for it? I did notice the 2 light flares(?) at the top of the screen. They were consistant throughout the footage. They even magnified when the clip zoomed in.

The more the video goes on, the clearer it is that it is a seabed, just before the zoom in.

I thought as I was watching it first it was space, but looking at the background you can see rocks, and even a weed of some sort at one point growing upwards.

When the clip zooms in you get more images, but then it becomes blurred.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The motion of the object in the vid October linked to is probably the camera focusing, that explains why it changes shape. What it actually is, I don't know.

B. Sage

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Yep I agree, it looks like one of the rings they saw but it doesn't "Pulse", it is the camera trying to focus, however the triangular image going round at the moment is pretty mad.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
THere is a general thread for the general object phenomena. I recommend that this thread focus on the original poster's observation of a camera switch where the poster claims that lit up objects zoom around in front of the stars, and then a brown disc like classic 'UFO' appear briefly before the camera is switched.

If you guys are talking about the 3 objects nasa admits to, there is another thread (likely just next to this one at the top of the forums) where you can post your insights into those things.

As for YouTube footage posted by DarkKnight(?) or somebody, sorry forget who, keep in mind that that oblong thing has three degrees of rotational freedom. I watched it a few times and it appears to simply be spinning on all 3 axis simultaneously. The pattern appears to change because it is not a closed form, that is, the three axis don't have integral cofactored periodicities Kind of like music with three different simultaneous ryhtms at speeds that don't match up. The results appear chaotic. Nothing unusual about that. If you lived in space you would see almost all objects do that all of the time and get used to it. But I don't know what it is and I don't have a clue as to what size it is.

Anyone have any luck finding that footage that the original poster talked about?

[edit on 20-9-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
cause of objects seen here

s96.photobucket.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regensturm
The more the video goes on, the clearer it is that it is a seabed, just before the zoom in.

I thought as I was watching it first it was space, but looking at the background you can see rocks, and even a weed of some sort at one point growing upwards.

When the clip zooms in you get more images, but then it becomes blurred.

Think about it...
how can they capture a picture of something in space (which is quite obviously a damaged solar array disposed from an earlier repair)
and then find a comporable object underwater, that is in teh exact zoom position of the camera, and with the exact same color and texture of background...

wouldn't occams razor indicate that it is merely a shiny flexible object, wobbling as it wanders thru space, and being zoomed in upon (verifiable by the little light angle defect in the upper left corner) by a cameraman in a continious following of the object?

I dunno... seems the most practical and explainable reason...

But wow... on the shuttles present objects... those are looking more and more unusual, and less explainable...
I certainly hope that someone can post stills of this brief "other astounding UFO"

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
OOPS
repost...

[edit on 20-9-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join