It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reading something, and had a very odd thought

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
My Controversial Issues teacher gave us a handout about the history of Islam and the Temple Mount or Mount Temple.... I can't remember.. Anyways, it was about the Christians losing Jerusalem from Muslims or along that line... and the Muslims conquered the Christians and built the Dome Of Rock over the rubble of the temple built by the Christians, which the temple was the sign of the second coming of Christ after the new one was built over the first's rubble.. but the Muslims built their Dome Of Rock over this rubble after Conquering the Christians... (Sorry about butchering this history lesson, if someone has a link to this history lesson then help me out here)

So, my odd thought is, we don't have a memorial thing going for the WTC (as I saw from that link with the news reporter bashing President Bush on about not having a memorial News Reporter (bashing bush)

We don't have a memorial for WTCs.... what if the muslims came in and did the same thing over top of the WTC rubble?

Gosh.. look what time it is 1:13 a.m. ..... I'm so tired and a thought like this is running through my head

join