It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House MD, season 3.........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I want to get an open disscusion of everyones feeling s who have seen the first 2 episodes of house season 3. I really enjoyed them, will post more if this opens up.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I absolutely love the show. The season premiere was great, it was a completely different House. Well somewhat, his ego is still in tact just with a fresh leg.

Unfortunately I did miss this weeks episode.

The particulars around the episode are more than I need to know, but did anything go down surrounding his leg? He was showing some pain in the premiere.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Well, he starting taking a few vicodin again, and all i want to say no to give all the details is: at the end of the show he grabs his cane. GREAT TELEVISION

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Ahh I seen that one coming.

I'll be sure to check out next weeks episode. Alot of premieres this week, be tough to keep up.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I watched season 1 got lost during season 2 but watched it so far this season. Last weeks show about the little boy seeing aliens was wild.

I like him with a bum leg better.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I agree corsig.

Not sure what it is, maybe it adds charachter. Grown accustomed to that combination of swagger and limping.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I think it's me relating to living with pain. I had a screwed up back for years and know what's like to need pain killers (even though I was never addicted like him)

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I think the 3rd season is all a dream. The big ball is a huge clue...in season 1 there was an episode where hes having a dream and that ball was a different colour in the dream. than teh rest f the episode. i'm pretty sure the ball in season 3 is not the same colour as the ball in season 2. wich means house still dreaming.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
If your right, I despise you for bringing this to my attention.

Could be just a mix up on the hands of the producers.

top topics

join