It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Charles involved in Gay rape allegation?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus

Originally posted by infinite
the truth is slowly coming up. I wonder how this is gonna all end??
Could this be the end of the royal family?

propa-#ing-ganda

i support the monarchy, losing a monarchy will eliminate all whats left of the old-times.
why eliminate them? the U.S'es whitehouse has had this on their list of MUST DO'S, britain's help so blindly lead by BLAIR, now why would he want that so bad?
in my oppinion he was blatantly promised to become pres. if he did so, and now...you see the mystery unraveling...such a bleak contravention, charles called gay, the monarchy ended.
does this happen to remind any1 of clinton's case? he himself had become a little too powerful, too single-minded

the U.S seriously need to change the way they use that power....or they might find most of europe leaning a little too far in with *gasp* the muslims?

^^^ a worst case scenario......
i know it's all propaganda-based elimination...
the monarchy will sadly be overthrown, there is nothing we can do to stop it.
*swears royally and shakes fist at whitehouse*
this info is provided for infrmational purposes ONLY, the writer of this is in no way to be depicted responsible.

This won't bring down the monarchy.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
You people make me sick.

this is a discussion worth burning....this makes me sick-er

i personally support the monarchy, and believe nothing should be said against the queen, if said....then may god help you, for there are a lot of supporters around more than willing to pass on some fists on this matter

that's how far i take this....dont mess with the monarchy

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Personally, I think Charles should just go ahead and abdicate the throne. Who cares what his sexual predilictions are as long as he keeps it to himself and nothing criminal goes on. Didn't he already say - back in the 90's - that he has no interest in being King? I say let Wills have it.

I can't stand the Butler, Burrell. He seems like a weasley little opportunist, to me. He loves that spotlight. Am I the only one who has noticed this?

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Personally, I think Charles should just go ahead and abdicate the throne. Who cares what his sexual predilictions are as long as he keeps it to himself and nothing criminal goes on. Didn't he already say - back in the 90's - that he has no interest in being King? I say let Wills have it.

I can't stand the Butler, Burrell. He seems like a weasley little opportunist, to me. He loves that spotlight. Am I the only one who has noticed this?

there have been posts regarding the butler recently....
i created one on accounts of the r4pe tape seen by him, and the book? lol....self explanatory, it's all in the lines.
i dont have any comments to make on the subject for now...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
I just wanted to reply to Leveller,who incidently appears incapable of holding a discussion without becoming insulting.

He should go because he has shown that he can not be trusted with the power.

And you don't call your post insulting?
The barring of kingship because of gossip and hearsay? The accusation of rape without any basis in fact?
Show me some proof and I won't consider your allegation insulting and hateful.
Until then? If you consider my argument in turn to be insulting?

Tough #.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Big Ears,Dumbo accused of rape you cant be serious.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
To Hell with the monarchy!

Edit by JB1.The above is an opinion.Sinn Fein is nothing to do with this topic.If you want to start a topic please feel free to do so but let's not start answering threads as an excuse to spam.If you wish you may put that link in your signature.

[Edited on 11-11-2003 by John bull 1]

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I think that this affair (sorry) has just thrown a huge light on what the supposed "free" press are/have to contend with.

All will come out eventually especially with overseas media reporting it and it will serve to make the entire jounalist profession surface with a great deal of mud on their faces.

As for the monarchy.....well, my apathy is almost tangiable.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Charles is thinking about doing an interview to prove that its just rumors. He has come back to England today to a media storm.....poor charlie

Boy...this thing has been HUSHED up fast. It must be great to be a Prince. I'm still waiting to hear the dirt on all this.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Losonczy

Charles is thinking about doing an interview to prove that its just rumors. He has come back to England today to a media storm.....poor charlie

Boy...this thing has been HUSHED up fast. It must be great to be a Prince. I'm still waiting to hear the dirt on all this.

I heard a D-notice has been ordered so the media cannot report specific names/information. That says all you need to know.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The medias are now not aloud to print anything about this topic now. Rumors say that his might all end up in court

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Whats the Big Deal
Just dont go Party with the Bastard
and pass out
And you wont wake up with your
Bum in a Sling

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by straterx
Whats the Big Deal
Just dont go Party with the Bastard
and pass out
And you wont wake up with your
Bum in a Sling

I'm less interested in the Gay connection than I am this notion that Diana had taped diaries and potential royal secrets that she may have been killed for. And I wonder if Charles was involved in some way. I'm just fascinated by the "Mahogany Box" with a tape in it. I just LOVE secret tapes and diaries. Maybe that would make a good thread or room here on ATS. Transcripts, links and postings of secret diaries that people hid or placed in safe keeping. I LOVE that kind of stuff.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I agree that the sex part is being sensationalized and really, I don't care what Charles does in his spare time. It's the D-notice part, the secrecy that I abhor. What are they hiding? Did Phillip order Diana's death? Did it have to do with proof she might have had against Charles? I never was one to jump on the Diana was murdered bandwagon, but who knows.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   
After camel-lia a man would be a step up...

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I agree that the sex part is being sensationalized and really, I don't care what Charles does in his spare time. It's the D-notice part, the secrecy that I abhor. What are they hiding? Did Phillip order Diana's death? Did it have to do with proof she might have had against Charles? I never was one to jump on the Diana was murdered bandwagon, but who knows.

I'm with you...I wasn't quick to jump on the murder bandwagon...but apparently neither was anyone else. This stuff is over 5 years old and just now getting some press. The secrecy stuff upsets me too. I never thought Charles was involved with her death...but his "powers" may be. This get's more interesting by the minute. I'm also fascinated by the contrast between a UK scandal and a US scandal. The UK seems better able to lock down the media and shut the people up regarding looking at conspiracy. The US seems better able to leak the news and explore every angle including disinformation. Interestingly though, where the censorship occurs people seem to want to know more. Where the tongues wag...people are desensitized and lose interest. It's the ying and the yang scenario.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Losonczy

I'm with you...I wasn't quick to jump on the murder bandwagon...but apparently neither was anyone else. This stuff is over 5 years old and just now getting some press. The secrecy stuff upsets me too. I never thought Charles was involved with her death...but his "powers" may be. This get's more interesting by the minute. I'm also fascinated by the contrast between a UK scandal and a US scandal. The UK seems better able to lock down the media and shut the people up regarding looking at conspiracy. The US seems better able to leak the news and explore every angle including disinformation. Interestingly though, where the censorship occurs people seem to want to know more. Where the tongues wag...people are desensitized and lose interest. It's the ying and the yang scenario.

Well said, Losenczy. What struck me, also, is when Butler Burrell was in the throes of his court drama - and the Queen showed up to testify. That was stunning, to say the least. That told me the monarch and government seriously intended to put this whole thing to bed.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:19 AM
link   
royal servant George Smith once claimed to have seen Prince Charles in bed with his aide Michael Fawcett.

There's more to it than that, but that's the core allegation. The British media are legally blocked from telling the story and naming names, though they can tell the story in one article and name names in another article. Charles has publicly denied that it ever happened. Some websites and European media outlets have reported the story in full.

American and Canadian media have picked up the story, but most outlets are playing coy, reporting Charles's nonspecific denial and feigning ignorance of the actual allegations. What did Prince Charles not do? Charles didn't do it - whatever 'it' was. The British papers have a good reason for not telling the whole story with names: the country's overly strict libel laws prevent them from doing so. But why would North American media leave out the specifics? It took me just a few minutes to piece together the whole story from internet sources. For whatever reason, they're choosing to keep the allegation under wraps for now.

www.dazereader.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I don't think anyone truly cares what Prince Charles pecidillos are.. in America it's mainly fuel for the tacky tabloids. (I've never been into watching the Royals, myself, so..) It's the blackmail angle that intreagues me.

A few posts back in my head I started hearing "Anarchy in the UK" by the Sex Pistols... They FUKKEN ROCK!

ROCK THE UK! AND ROCK BUSH's WORLD!

<< 1  2  3   >>

join