It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crash Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hey!

Does anyone know more about this video? Haven't heard about it on the news, don't know if it's real or fake.

www.ebaumsworld.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
F-117A. Happened years ago. East coast I think.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Definitely not an F-117. And you get a great profile to judge this. Looks more like a MiG-29 to me. And I'm thinking fake. The sun reflection on the plane doesn't look right. The people walking right to left disappear. No-one else seems to be looking at the aircraft bar the video dude. There are no screams of panic. Camera dude keeps remarkably steady despite plane ploughing into residential apartment block and exploding. No evidence of a pilot ejecting. No debris coming off the lower building despite the pressure wave the initial explosion would have caused. No real shake from camera due to said explosion either (you can hear the explosion, so the pressure wave should have already hit). And something else just ain't right that I can't put my finger on. I'm sure smarter people than me will be able to offer an opinion though.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willard856 And something else just ain't right that I can't put my finger on. I'm sure smarter people than me will be able to offer an opinion though.

I think I know what you mean.. If it is a fake it is very very good..But like you say...there is just something that doesn,t appear to sit right with it..

Jury open on this one

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I'm afraid i need to disagree with Mr' Lear on this one. The jet is obviously not a 117. I think you'r thinking of the air-show crash, were a 117 disintigtated in midair and crashed in the backyard of a private home. The homeowners were having a BBQ and caught it all on tape.

And this is fake, 100% CG

[edit on 13-9-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
yup the explosion is weird.the planes flying is weird.nothing on 100% straght 100% wrong

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
F-117A. Happened years ago. East coast I think.

Erm ... no

I agree with previous posters, it does look fake.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   
CGI, it this was real & caught on tape by accident, all newsstations would have aired it. Pretty good FX tho, sure fooled me for a minute. Is this from a movie or some kind of dramatized documentary?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 04:57 AM
link   
the aircraft is totally the wrong shape for an f117, also is this even in the US going by the cars in the footage it seems to be more likely it was shot in eastern europe/ Russia?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Awesome vid regardless of CGI or real.

It seems the vid dude 'knew' to follow the plane out through the other side of the building ( he did it in one motion without stopping ).

If I was filming, I don't think I would have the instinct to follow the plane through, I would have stopped, breif second at least, right when the plane made contact. Unlike the camera man who never waivered from the 'flight path'.

Again, awesome vid.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Fake, it's not an F-117, that looks like a Sukhoi to me. And besides, theis guy just happened to be at the place with a camera and get aaperfect shot and his hands didn't even shake when he sawa fighter crahs. NO...

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I think we've all agreed that its not a 117... It doesnt need to be reitterated every post.. Most likely Mr Lear Simply did not watch the video and remembered a very similar incident where a 117 DID crash into a house and backyard during an air show... Easy mistake I did the same thing on Ogrishs forums with a groundhog getting hit by a racecar video.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I say mig29 well that was my first opinion when i watched the video

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I thought it was fishy because he pulls a really crisp turn after catching fire and heads straight for the building without accelerating from descent or trying to turn away. I also figured a pilot would try to eject if he knew there was no avoiding the crash.

Also, there looks like a 'Romania TV' or some such logo in the bottom corner of the screen.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Originally posted by Tiloke

I think we've all agreed that its not a 117... It doesnt need to be reitterated every post.. Most likely Mr Lear Simply did not watch the video and remembered a very similar incident where a 117 DID crash into a house and backyard during an air show... Easy mistake I did the same thing on Ogrishs forums with a groundhog getting hit by a racecar video.

Does anybody have that F-117 video of the crash in the backyard at the airshow?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by Tiloke

I can't find the BBQ footage, just the airshow angle.

video.google.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Originally posted by Templarum

I can't find the BBQ footage, just the airshow angle.

Thanks. That about says it all.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I found the article on CNN that has the view from the backyard as well as from the lake and airstrip.

CNN Airshow Crash

[edit on 13-9-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
i'd say it's fake since ppl around are walking normally, and not surprised or anything

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Look at what the people are wearing. Nother heavy. And yet there is a clear WHITE vapor trail behind the aircraft. Also, noone seems to be looking at it. Good fake, but no dice.

BUSTED.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join