It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Site Health Hazards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
But how can local and state governments, and our main government deny that anyone cleaning up the World Trade Center was not affected by the horrible gases and dust released from those buildings? when i saw the buildings fall all i saw was a big atomic cloud of asbestos and other things. I saw a special about it the other night, it showed fire fighters who stayed at ground zero and who are now sick because of it. A private agency said they found many new types of harmful substances in the air at ground zero. Anyone there coughed up blood and black tar like material, and some today still do. How can anyone deny that this was not directly related to ground zero?

[edit on 11-9-2006 by Swatman]

[edit on 11-9-2006 by Swatman]

Mod Edit: Title Change To Reflect topic.

[edit on 11/9/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Im still wondering how they can continue to deny that the WTC 7 was brought down with demolition.

If they can deny that, they can deny anything.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
couldnt it have been so shocked from 2 108 floor buildings falling next to it that it just fell?

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
i guess no one has an opinion on this

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
wow how can this not get any posts?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I'll give you one. I worked at 140 West St. starting on the weekend after the collapse. We were periodically required to wear air quality devices that were picked up from the command post at start of shift, & returned at the end of shift. They had a dry erase board in the command center that depicted all hazardous materials high, but within acceptable limits. Yet we still had a maintenence person assigned to every section of stairwell and ordered to continuously mop 24x7. . . Every section of floor was kept wet.

But let's be serious. . . Do you think for one minute they would have halted opperations because the air quality wasn't up to snuff? I highly doubt it. Just my two cents seeing that you were lonely. Rock On Swatman!

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The EPA lied. They used outdated testing equipment even though better equipment was available... search on here for the Sierra Report.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slap Nuts
The EPA lied. They used outdated testing equipment even though better equipment was available... search on here for the Sierra Report.

Thanx for the info Slap Nuts. Even though I dread reading things like this because they concern me too. You're right about the equipment. The portable units looked like those "stick-up" air fresheners. You just clipped to your belt. We were wondering, ( by it's proximity ), if picking up farts could "cloud" the results.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
lol im sorry but the name slapped nuts is hilarious

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman
lol im sorry but the name slapped nuts is hilarious

It is better than my other nickname... stinky.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Do not forget all the health hazards from the planes. Specially the composite materials.

www.tpub.com...

Inhalation of composite fibers resulting from aircraft fires and/or aircraft material damage may be harmful to personnel

[edit on 16-9-2006 by ULTIMA1]

top topics

join