It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! What's the exact location of Dulce Base?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I can google-earth Dulce and the Indian reservation but I can't find the mesa the base is (supposedly) located at. I need lat and long with minutes and seconds.

Something you also might find interesting, google blacked out the construction of the new Internation Center at the ancient city of Babylon in Iraq.

Thanks for the help!

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
No one really knows. We (and by we, I mean all enthusiasts and researchers) have given it a general location in the desert of Ducle New Mexico. We found several landmarks that have piqued our intrest (i.e., features that look almost "too real", machinery in the middle of nowhere, etc.), and have captured several images of what may be enterances into the base.

According to "eyewitness accounts", we belive that Dulce has been a testing ground for many biological studies, such as cloning, animl/human hybridization, alien/human hybridization, biological weaponry, and many projects tjat could not be conducted at Groom Lake. I feel that they move many of the projects that have graduated past the security level that Area 51 can give it, considering that, every day, people climb mountains and peaks to snap shots of this base.

But, again, we do not know the exact geographical location and coordinates of this facility. We aren't really sure if the place is real or not, either.

Ranchy

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Thanks so much! Have a great week.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Dulce, NM. My hometown. Need directions? Ask me? I can get you there from pretty much anywhere.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I can pull it up on Google Earth, I was curious as to where any anomalies might be spotted and where the "entrance" to the base could be located.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMicrophone
I can google-earth Dulce and the Indian reservation but I can't find the mesa the base is (supposedly) located at. I need lat and long with minutes and seconds.

Thanks for the help!

Sorry to be the skeptic here, but I don't think your ever going to find it. I've done a little bit of looking into the Dulce story outside of ATS. Not to be critical of anyone, but I personally think Dulce is disinformation! I honestly and truely believe that Dulce is Not real!

Tim

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
You can't find it because the 'secret base' at Dulce exists only in the overactive imaginations of a small handful of people -- some hoaxers who laugh at others who accept their fantastic fictions as credible, some opportunists who think they can make money from such bizarre fables, and a few truly delusional people.

As I travel on vacation or on business I try to visit the locations of any nearby 'FEMA Prison Camps', 'secret UFO bases', 'hidden government labs', etc.

I have never found any to exist. I have driven through, hiked through, and even camped in the middle of several of these 'clandestine facilities'. I haven't been accosted by men in black, chased by stealth helicopters, or beamed up to a spacecraft yet.

I ask the locals about them, and they all know of the stories. The usual response is a laugh and a comment about it helps tourism. At least they put it in the proper perspective.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The Dulce secret base is located underneath Archuletta mountain about one and a half miles northwest of the town of Dulce. That is if you believe the Dulce base exists. I believe it exists because of the confirmation of at least 4 witnesses who have worked at or been inside the base known to some as Section D. Of course, if you don't believe in secret bases then it doesn't exist at all...just some fantasy originally cooked up by Paul Bennowitz and sworn to by at least 4 other individuals.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
John, may I ask...
Who are these 4 witnesses and if they really worked there, they probably know where are entrances, ventilation shafts and etc... but why they can't show that?!

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Originally posted by zeerox

John, may I ask...
Who are these 4 witnesses and if they really worked there, they probably know where are entrances, ventilation shafts and etc... but why they can't show that?!

Thomas Castello
M.B. (friend of mine who told me about the mining on the moon.
Phil Schneider
Dan Crain

Each person knows one entrance and one entrance only. All of the
other entrances and there are many are known only to a few. Some entrances are in the side of a bluff or cliff, some entrances go straight down like a shaft with stairwells. Why can't the witnesses tell us the cool stuff? Its like many government secrets, UFO's, secret bases, secret airplanes, the moon, Venus etc. etc: When you get your clearance they tell you: "And if you should happen to divulge any of the information you are about to learn we won't kill you. No, you'll be perfectly safe. Well start with your wife, then your children, then their children, then your grandparents, then your dog, your cat and then we'll start with your friends. But you'll be just fine." This is the briefing the Apollo astronauts got on their return from the moon. And its the briefing everybody else gets thats involved in something really, really secret.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Thanks for answer.
So you haven't seen these entrances with your eyes?
What is M.B?
John, have you ever seen any evidences about dulce (photos or documents) except "Dulce Papers" from these persons?

[edit on 25-9-2006 by zeerox]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Originally posted by zeerox

Thanks for answer.
So you haven't seen these entrances with your eyes?

No.

What is M.B?

The initials of my friend.

John, have you ever seen any evidences about dulce (photos or documents) except "Dulce Papers" from these persons?

No.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
You wrote:
The initials of my friend.
If I correct, you probably won't disclose his name and prefer to keep it secretly?

[edit on 25-9-2006 by zeerox]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Thou asketh to much.

I think he's either keeping that secert or maybe he just doesn't know what it stands far. Someone get Shadowhawk up here. He knows all about secret bases.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Originally posted by TheRanchMan

I think he's either keeping that secert or maybe he just doesn't know what it stands far. Someone get Shadowhawk up here. He knows all about secret bases.

Anything Shadowhawk posts on ATS is in the public domain or has been preapproved. Nothing he has been told to keep secret will even be hinted at here. He may know all about the secret bases but he will disclose nothing on ATS. You can take that to the bank.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Thanks John!

The info is helpful and I'll keep digging and let you know if I turn up anything new.

[edit on 25-9-2006 by MrMicrophone]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Crap.

He knew so much about Nellis and Groom, now I'm not sure.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Originally posted by TheRanchMan

Crap.

He knew so much about Nellis and Groom, now I'm not sure.

OK, lets do a test here. There is a secret runway at Nellis Air Force Base. It is not near the main complex but it is on Nellis Air Force Base land. It is used at night for tactical training and covered over with dirt during perods of non-use. If Shadowhawk knows anything about Nellis AFB he will tell us where it is, how long it is, what the direction of the runway is and where it is located. Shadowhawk? Your turn.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I have an older neighbor, somewhat quirky and eccentric, who claims the earth is flat because he has personally travelled to the edge and looked over it. He claims he saw stars below him. He also claims Amelia Earhart is still alive and talks to her periodically. He swears to these claims. He probably would even pass a polygraph test if he took one.

I guess I should believe his stories are true. After all, he swears to them.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Originally posted by dave_54

I have an older neighbor, somewhat quirky and eccentric, who claims the earth is flat because he has personally travelled to the edge and looked over it. He claims he saw stars below him. He also claims Amelia Earhart is still alive and talks to her periodically. He swears to these claims. He probably would even pass a polygraph test if he took one.

I guess I should believe his stories are true. After all, he swears to them.

But did he go to Dulce?

<<   2 >>

join