It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now I'm Confused...Who Was Piloting Those Planes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Recent news reports indicate that Al Jazeera has aired a video tape showing the 9/11 hijackers preparing for their attacks with Osama bin Laden. Here are a couple of links:

News:
Al-Jazeera broadcasts Al-Qaeda video preparing 9/11 attacks

ATS Discussion:
Al Jazeera Releases Video Showing UBL and Others Planning 911

The BBC has also released a news report indicating that some of the 9/11 pilots' identities are still in question. Here is a list of the planes/pilots:

Flight 175: Marwan Al-Shehhi, Fayez Ahmed, Mohald Alshehri, Hamza Alghamdi and Ahmed Alghamdi

Flight 11: Waleed M Alshehri, Wail Alshehri, Mohamed Atta, Abdulaziz Alomari and Satam Al Suqami

Flight 77: Khalid Al-Midhar, Majed Moqed, Nawaq Alhamzi, Salem Alhamzi and Hani Hanjour

Flight 93: Ahmed Alhaznawi, Ahmed Alnami, Ziad Jarrahi and Saeed Alghamdi

Now the video story lists Hamza el-Ramdi and Wael el-Shemari as the two shown in the "collaboration video" with OBL.

The BBC article lists Waleed Al Shehri (Flight 11), Abdulaziz Al Omari (Flight 11), and Khalid Al Midhar (Flight 77) as still being alive.

Here is my question...the FBI List of 9/11 Hijackers matches the list from the BBC, but neither of the names from the recent "collaboration video" match either list. The closest contenders are Hamza Alghamdi (Flight 175) and Wail M. Alshehri (Flight 11) from the FBI list. Now I get that there could be misspellings or mistranslations along the way, but the names from the "collaboration video" aren't even listed as anything like the aliases on the FBI site. Who was piloting those planes?

Or is all this just an effort to throw a bunch of Arab names at the general public like so much scat against a fan with the hope that Anti-Arab sentiment is what sticks?

TG

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I think the planes may have been remotely controlled. I cant believe hijackers could possibly have flown the planes.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
There is a poster on her named John Lear... he is the only man to hold EVERY FAA airman cert... he has 19,000 flight hours in 100 different airframes and claims that there is NO WAY even the most experienced piolt could have hit all three targets in those planes at the "official" speeds. He has a page long post about it here somewhere... I will try to find it.

Remote control technology is FAR SIMPLER than many here would have you believe and BEYOND THAT autonomous flight (re: no controller behind a screen with a joy stick) is more plausible and simple.

John Lear is an expert in all of this... I will try to find the posts.

Here is a shorter post where he explains it a bit...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and another

and another

STILL, Not the one I am looking for though.

[edit on 8-9-2006 by Slap Nuts]

[edit on 8-9-2006 by Slap Nuts]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Surprise, surprise...another kink in the "official" account of that day. Go figure. Nice find BTW.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Americans cannot even get the President of Iran's name right...(pretty important guy right now imo) Ahmadinejad, and you think we'll remember any others???

We been given all the names we need to know, in order to continue this war on terror, Bin Laden, Zawahiri, and Atta are the names that come to mind when you think of 9/11.

I'm sure you recall that many of the names given for the hijackers were names of actual people, some alive, some dead. I believe all those names including Mohammed Atta are alias/identities taken on just to perpretrate 9/11.

join