It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12th September

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Bible code video saying the end is only 6 days away !!

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Oh please no...............Not another one??? Please mods...stop this insanity!
This is a waste of space.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hi,

I am a believer who studies Biblical prophecy in depth. This guys Hawkins treatment of the Word and theology is not nearly correct at all. It is wrong in so many ways, it is hard to know where to begin. The most immediate thing that sticks out as you review his website is that he throws a lot of verses out at you with little or no construction of precept upon precept and them blurts out that 9/12 just has to be the date with no connecting justification whatsoever. So...because I can quote verses like the next guy (but don't necessarily understand the Biblical parable and symbolism being employed therein), I can authoritatively tell you its this date. Wow! Rarely have I seen such a poor treatment of the subject.

Now, there may be a nuclear attack on 9/12. It's possible with Iran, Syria, Russia, India, North Korea, China all building weapons arsenals and doing more or less saber rattling of late. But, it wouldn't be because this guy proved it from Gods Word. I wouldn't take this guy's word for it. And no, we are not in the last 3 1/2 years of the tribulation period. It has not even started yet.

I am just dumbfounded at what this guy passed off as inspired teaching.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Soooo, I don't have'ta pay my bills?

And they say the end of the world is a bad thing.

Roper

[edit on 6-9-2006 by Roper]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
well pull up a chair. here we go again

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
For Christ's sake people.....the bible says that NO ONE, not even Jesus Christ himself knows the day/time of the end of the earth.

Please stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The world is not coming to an end on 9/12! Bible codes have been proven to be a useless waste of time over and over again!!

Mods....suggest you just delete this entire thread as meaningless.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
KnowItAll, I don't completely disagree with you. As far as I can tell the Bible Code stuff is hogwash. But if we stop any Bible Code postings do we also stop John Titor postings? How about Reptilians? UFO's? Where do we stop? ATS lets people explore most anything. If seeing date prophicies is a waste of your time just don't read the thread much less waste time posting to it. Just MHO...

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll
Mods....suggest you just delete this entire thread as meaningless.

KnowItAll, not everyone will agree on every topic/subject/idea....but we allow the discussion.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This is the Predictions and Prophecies forum. We discuss Predictions and Prophecies. If you don't like Predictions and Prophecies, don't participate in the discussion.

Most of the people who participate in these discussion do not believe them, but we still like to keep tabs on who and how and what these predictions say.

Again, if this is not your type of discussion. STAY AWAY!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
KnowItAll, I don't completely disagree with you. As far as I can tell the Bible Code stuff is hogwash. But if we stop any Bible Code postings do we also stop John Titor postings? How about Reptilians? UFO's? Where do we stop? ATS lets people explore most anything. If seeing date prophicies is a waste of your time just don't read the thread much less waste time posting to it. Just MHO...

The problem is....about 8 times a month the end of the earth is upon us......it's just silly.....8/22, 2012, now 9/12...most likely 9/20 after that. Just seems like a silly waste of time to me...that's my humble opinion, and you have yours.....Bottomline...NO ONE KNOWS!!!! Other than at some point the end of the world as we know it will end.....really why worry about it. Do you think you're going to have a front row seat? Or scoop some news? That's my point. Certainly don't mean to sound like I'm belittling...this end of the world stuff is just to the point of intolerable. (I'm not the only one who thinks so BTW)....

So I guess I'll get stocked up on beer and smokes....and be ready!

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Well I went ahead and payed my bills.
Just in case the end doesn't happen.

Roper

L3X

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faint
www.youtube.com...

Like for August, May etc..

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
well, I guess I took one too many days off after the last 'end is near' scare, so i'll have to wait this one out at work.

Any how, its a nice safe place with lots of places to hide and food to eat, so i guess if war does break out im not going to fare too bad...

Well, lets all pull up a chair and see if this another false prophet...

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
"sigh..." I do agree with everyone, someone STOP THIS kind of insanity in this forum', but here is one facts that we will never like... Is that there will ALWAYS be like person, like an author of this thread, always posting never-ending posts bible codes and go "OMFGAGHSUGH! WORLD"S GONNA TO END ARGH ! IM WETTING MY PANTS! MWUHAHAA". I mean they're like roach and roaches can never be completely stomped, so we will have to deal with it. But I dont intend to offend the author of this thread, so bear with what I said ok?

Chaoic out...

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Unfortunately guys its a public forum.
Your in the predicitons and prophecies section.

If you dont like people publically voicing there opinion.. Dont read it.

We are in a free society arent we?

I am legally allowed to post that I fear the 12th is a dooms day because of this this this and that arent I?

Dont like it, either put up, shut up.. or dont read it.

Simple.

I gaurantee the day something does happen though, majority of you will jump on the ' i knew it ' bandwagon.

L3X

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faint
www.youtube.com...

bible code sucks because time ago the have failed, no end this time sorry

[edit on 11-9-2006 by L3X]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Well the only thing I know is on the 12th apple is having an event.
Analyst are predicting that they will release a movie store.

Not sure this spells the end of the world, unless your competing with apple...or maybe microsoft will go away...

Peace

Dalen

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I had worse gut feelings over the weekend saturday night being he worst. Don't feel nothing today, maybe on the 12th. if ot we shall see what happens on the 29th sept. (un meeting).

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
There's no reason to get worked up about the 12th unless we know for a fact some cosmic disaster is on the way, ie, a comet, asteroid, pole shift, solar wind storm, paris hilton, you know, doomsday events. A single nuclear strike from a rogue nation will not end the world.

Don't get so worked up, Faint.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Well eventually someones going to be right, no? Law of averages and all that. Just in case though, I still gotta pay those pesky bills...hmmm, there might be something to these doomsday forcasts after all.

<<   2 >>

join