It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grays and harvesting DNA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 06:52 AM
link   
come on aliens have go something to do with why we are here.. its in 7000 year old legends about sky chariots and stuff...

i think the goverments know why they are here and they are not telling us...

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 06:53 AM
link   
unless the pressent goverment of now has altered the history books to contain ufo sightings.. who knows..

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I think that most "x-craft" sitings are experimental flying crafts. Mysterious lights and abnomalties are angels..."unexplainable" U.F.O.s. in other words. The earth has only been around for 12,000 years or so and is constanly changing at a fast rate. Things change...and they change fast. Everything that we know...and can explain through scientific study as of today...could have been different thousands of years ago. We base today's scientific knowledge on formulas and research according to TODAY'S base research...meaning measurements and study of this and that thing would have been different back then. Science will always turn back to ancient writings and history..and go to find out...that the answers were already there in those earlier records. Technology was in use by people thousands of years ago....just "utilized" in different ways. Humans are here because they were put here by God. The earth is too perfect... thus life could not survive anywhere else. Conditions were planned by God for all living creatures to exist upon terra-firma...in accord....so all things could keep on living on this big rock in outerspace. The sun, the moon, the earth....every condition that we exist in...had to be planned. No "mysterious" random explosion occured...this universe was CREATED by a higher power...you could almost undoubtedly say there is another dimension. For we exist in this one...and we are alone in it...consider it as gift from God.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   
All I know for sure is they keep taking my ink pens and pencils, I don't know why but they seem to think its ok to take them, they never take paper though, I just do not understand them aliens. Aliens have their own agenda, there is something here that makes them keep coming back. Its not their love for us thats for sure, we are part of their plan but I'm not sure what it is. Perhaps there is something unique that even they can't manufacture and so they have to use us, but that is their objective to use us for their own means.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner
has god ever came and told you he made you?

I am not ignorant to God's voice...he has been gracious to me....Amen

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Most Interesting... i found this link the other day, you may be interested...

www.brightsurf.com...

Researchers create 'supersized' molecule of DNA

October 31, 2003

Scientists at Stanford University have created an expanded molecule of DNA with a double helix wider than any found in nature. Besides being more heat resistant than natural DNA, the new version glows in the dark - a property that could prove useful in detecting genetic defects in humans.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
There are logical reasons for everything.

First of all aliens have ability to modify DNA and to re-engineer entities but that does not mean that they created them. Think hard about what I just said here.

Secondly, aliens are like all living entities in the universe, they have physical obstacles to overcome. Nothing is free and energy effort and time are required to solve problems thus why do something from scratch when you can do it in an easier fashion.

Lastly, maybe it is not our bodies that are so valuable but what they contain eg. our souls!

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It is quite possible that our souls 'are them' inside this human shell in which we exist, but we don't remember who we are due to reasons unknown to us at this time.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join