It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien interrogation film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a friend of mine whose uncle is heavily into conspiracies and the paranormal has told me about this film and i was wondering if there was anyway i could view it online

[Edited on 3-11-2003 by lamrt]

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I don't think you can download it anywhere,but there was a topic about this a while back. It looks pretty real to me and on the homepage there is a paper on it. If you have RealPlayer I might be able to e-mail to you.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I believe the video you speak of is a hoax. Ive seen it (not online) and it isnt very convincing. Google "alien interrogation film" and see what happens.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
That's pretty vague!! You could try amazon to find the relevant tapes and try out some peer2peer programs.

Is this kinda what you're looking for?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.amazon.com... 4-7010109-8063955?v=glance

To tell you the truth, only a small part of this is interesting... However, you seem to be young and impressionable so you might like it alot!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
www.crowdedskies.com...

Is this the one you mean? The interview with the alien "Victor" ??

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
well that was the very first thing i tried and i got no results on p2p, but on search engines i did get links to reviews and such but no actual footage. but yeah jedimaster i would appreciate it very much if you could send it to me someway

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
heh yes im young, but i've had many experiences with spirits mostly, ive seen some freaky stuff. not to mention my house is haunted and i see something just about every week and think nothing else of it

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I am sorry to burst anyones bubble but that movie is a blatant hoax. For anyone to aquire this video would take inside knowledge, and i have read reports that those who work under 'top level clearance' are frequently bugged........But i suppose you take the good withthe bad now don't you..

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   
i never said i believe it or not i just asked to see it

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
how many of you have seen the
"Alien Autopsy" (spelling) vido... it was shown on tv a couple of years ago.. on a major network I think.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
how many of you have seen the
"Alien Autopsy" (spelling) vido... it was shown on tv a couple of years ago.. on a major network I think.

~I saw it. It was on Fox11 I believe. And it was pretty crappy might I add.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Jeffrey, what was crappy about it ?

I thought it was pretty good. visually everything looked okay to me, I mean, yeah it could be fake, but it looked good.

Didn't the experts who examined the film, say that all of the objects in the room and the tools and insturments that were being used were from the era that this was supposed to have taken place ?

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Didn't the experts who examined the film, say that all of the objects in the room and the tools and insturments that were being used were from the era that this was supposed to have taken place ?

Since then, Stan Winston has retracted his comments, masks, etc. have been found used to make the film, and other inconsistencies were pointed out that pretty much debunk it...

Within the UFO research community, it's pretty much an accepted hoax, but I think there are some elements of truth to it (not the footage itself, but the footage the film is based on...) that still bear investigation... Much of my suspicions have to do with some of the producers involved, and their involvement with past projects, that were tied with the original plan of full disclosure (I forget the damn project name...want to say Rainbow or Destiny)...

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I didn't know that .... hmmm interesting..
and you make a very good point about it being fake, but could be based on actual events.

I always beleived in UFO's and Aliens, just never done any reading on them or research, other than watching things on tv about them... until joining ATS anyway...
now I can't get enough...

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Then you'll love this site...

www.majesticdocuments.com

Fair warning though, this will take up a lot of time after you see what they have there.....

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
darn... I'm never going to get any work done...

thanks for the info... I'm sure I'll read it all..

wish I was rich.. then I could devote all of my time to this... and could help fund ATS, I'm sure William would love that...

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   

darn... I'm never going to get any work done...

Hehe, I warned you...

top topics

join