It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Interesting Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   
The son of the founder of Lear Jet John Lear is being interviewed on Coast to Coast with Art Bell. Some of the things he is saying is Holy Crap!! Are they saying that UFO's and everything at Area 51 is true? Why would the son of a head of prominent aircraft company make claims like this?

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Lear's Bio has been mentioned on Coast to Coast as haveing been connected with the CIA. In the late William Cooper's book, "Behold a Pale Horseman", he tells of of being introduced to Lazar while he was in Naval Intelligence; that Lazar was a CIA agent.

The question is: Why the disinformation about UFO's? Whats the purpose?
JoeK

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   
John Lear is one of those evil gray aliens eating humans conspiracy guys who thinks all the stuff regarding the Dulce Papers is real. Sounds about as bad for the UFO subject as William Cooper. He also has claimed authorship of the fake Krill Papers. I'm sure he's a big phoney just like Lazar.

[Edited on 3-11-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Here's the link if anyone who doesn't get Coast to Coast on the radio...

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Personally.... I find it hard to believe..... like where are the photos of these 18 others? And why weren't these little slide shows released the ctc web site? mmmm maybe one has to buy a book? It reminds me of that Wendy's commercial back in the 80's.... "where's the beef?"
Where's his proof?!?!? Doesn't anyone get a little discouraged after a few decades of "no proof"?!?!?

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
John Lear is one of those evil gray aliens eating humans conspiracy guys who thinks all the stuff regarding the Dulce Papers is real. Sounds about as bad for the UFO subject as William Cooper. He also has claimed authorship of the fake Krill Papers. I'm sure he's a big phoney just like Lazar.

[Edited on 3-11-2003 by heelstone]

I concur. John Lear is as full of it as Bob Lazar. Neither of them know their head from their ass, let alone what the government is not telling the public.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Very Interesting Interview

The son of the founder of Lear Jet John Lear is being interviewed on Coast to Coast with Art Bell. Some of the things he is saying is Holy Crap!! Are they saying that UFO's and everything at Area 51 is true? Why would the son of a head of prominent aircraft company make claims like this?

I've been in this desert, for over a decade. In the early 90's strange things were flying over Area 51 on a regular basis. The sightings are not as frequent as they once were, but every now and than an object will fly outside their boundaries. In 1995 I had a major sighting
of 150-200 bright light objects. They flew directly above my head at approximately 100 feet up. Do I believe Lear and Lazar? You bet there's no doubt in my mind.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I've got to say....despite everthing, I still believe Lazar. I don't know why, but I do.
Lear on the other hand, I'm thinkin' he's a fraud... or he's just old fashioned crazy.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I think that some of the stuff Lazar talked about was truthful, like reverse engineering UFOs was going on at Area 51 at one point, but he himself was not actually doing that. He was more likely giving out a tiny shred of truth along with his giant list of lies. Professional disinformation agent, IMO.

Lear, I don't know what his background is, but I know he doesn't know jack.

[Edited on 5-11-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Here's a link to the commonly referred to "Yellow Book" and Lear's ideas...

www.totse.com...

It's actually a pretty good weave of UFO folklore, and is probably closer to what's going on than most...

I'm of the same opinion regarding them (including Lazar) being disinformation agents, but albeit, unwitting ones... I've delved enough into Lazar to see that there was a systematic effort to destroy his credibility, and even alter his personal history...(classes, employment, etc.) to realize that something was worth it...they don't go through this trouble for nothing....

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I'm no biologist, so I don't know whether not this is true. Is it?

From Lear's story:
(Note: Cows and Humans are genetically similar. In the event of a national disaster, cow's blood can be used by humans.)

top topics

join