It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 show on tonight!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Sorry for the late notice!

On the Learning Channel (TLC)

TONIGHT (Thursday August 24) at 12 midnight

"Return to Area 51"

"Area 51 is a super-secret testing ground located in the remote Nevada desert. Explore new evidence shows that the Air Force not only tested planes here in the past, but the site serves as a final resting place for failed experimental planes."

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
9 PM on the West Coast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Watched it eariler, made my night.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ddoT
Watched it eariler, made my night.

I missed it damn!!! Please briefly describe what they presented.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by classified material
I missed it damn!!! Please briefly describe what they presented.

I took a little glimpse, but I had already seen this documentary before. Can't remember exactly where, probably on the same channel. So I'm sure you will have a chance to watch it again in the near future.

I didn't watch the show enterily last night because I prefered to watch the Daily Show and Colbert Report instead.

From what I can remember, basically they chatted with former test pilots who flew secret aircrafts in the past. They took a tour of commercial satellite companies taking pictures of Area 51, and they explained that in theory the government could regulate the quality of satellite images allowed to be shown to the general public, but in practice the company said that the gov never bothered censoring them because the gov know when a satellite is orbiting overhead, takes about 3 days or so for a sat to come back at the same spot, so they simply have to hide the secret stuff in hangars and camo tents that looks like normal ground elevation when observed from the sky.

The show also reported about Area 51 employees who sued for health damages from toxic waste incineration on the base. The Judge was told to shut up because the gov didn't want to acknowledge that Area 51 exists, so the case was swept under the rug. Plaintiffs presented satellite pics to prove they are not dreaming, it didn't help, apparently the court covered their ears and started signing LA! LA! LA! LA!... You know, exactly how it happened in the NSA wiretap case.

I very much liked this show with its down-to-earth reporting, credible infos presented to the audience, no bullshiat about silly UFO sightings and crap, at least from my fuzzy memory of the segments covered.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I think its been on before.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
ive seen this episode 3 or 4 times already..

but it seems that each show they have about the base, is always the same. with just some new details about it..

i wonder when an updated doc. on the base will come out.

join