It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinion on the unfolding of an "Official 9/11 Exposure"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Being a person who is completely conviced that the entire scope of events of 9-11 was planned, executed and covered up by multiple layers of the federal government, and who anxiously awaits the lid blowing off the whole facade, bringing the orchestrators to "justice" in the process - I started to ponder the thought of "be careful what you wish for".

Lets say one day the lid is actually blown..Irrefutable eveidence, perhaps one of the core conpirators, dying of cancer, exposes everything - people, diagrams, videos, documents - to the extent that the evidence is so damning that it becomes pure fact for 100% of population, perhaps - a true "killer confession", the "9/11 truth movement" from then on ceases to exist.

I was hoping to get some opionions how events would unfold from that point on. What would be the worst case scenario for the rest of us? A consortium of foreign nations invading the US to take emergeny control of federal gov? A deparate act of a madman in lauching an unprovoked ICBM attack as a last resort "distraction"?
An all consuming civil war between citezens and the federal government?

I am wondering if a "post 9-11 conspiracy" society would have us wishing for the "good old days of the Truth Movement". -

[edit on 23-8-2006 by ChuckBiscuits]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Some hav epostulated that it is meant to be "uncovered" so the public will "Beg" for a new form of government... I do no subscribe to this, but the UN/NWO plays into it.

Others have a "let the chips fall where they may." attitude.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slap Nuts
Others have a "let the chips fall where they may." attitude.

Sure they do, but I bet they would not resist if those chips were ever so stacked in their favor.

join