It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie Questions on 9/11.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Two questions for a newbie to all of this.

1. Have they traced who profited from shorting all of that airline stock immediately before the attack?

2. One of the most glaring things is the lack of plane debris at the Shanksville site. Where the hell is the plane? Is there a site that discusses this in depth?

3. Where is the story about the WTC firm alerting it's staff about the WTC attack two hours before the attack coming from? HAs this been confirmed, and what is the basis for this accusation?

4. Does Michael Chertoff, head of Homeland Security have dual citizenship , the other being Israel?

THanks for any responses in this matter.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11217s
Two questions for a newbie to all of this.

Welcome aboard. Ill try and answer your questions to the best of my knowldge.

1. Have they traced who profited from shorting all of that airline stock immediately before the attack?

They started to investigate, but I think they were called off and cancelled any indepth investigation. Mainly because the trail was leading towards the CIA and the Saudis.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...
www.yirmeyahureview.com...

2. One of the most glaring things is the lack of plane debris at the Shanksville site. Where the hell is the plane? Is there a site that discusses this in depth?

There are some threads on here about that.

Here are some articles, too. Mind you, I do not agree with their reasoning, and I do believe quite a bit of wreckage was found strewn over a large area. But Ill give you the alternate view anyway.

www.letsroll911.org...
letsroll911.org...
www.911review.com...

3. Where is the story about the WTC firm alerting it's staff about the WTC attack two hours before the attack coming from? HAs this been confirmed, and what is the basis for this accusation?

It was an Israeli firm, Odigo, a private messging company, whose workers recieved messages warning them to leave the building a couple hours before.

911research.wtc7.net...
www.whatreallyhappened.com...
www.globalresearch.ca...

4. Does Michael Chertoff, head of Homeland Security have dual citizenship , the other being Israel?

Yes.....sort of. Israel considers him a citizen because his mother was a citizen.

en.wikipedia.org...

Hope it helps.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Let me throw some of this at you too

A declassified document from 1962 detailing a plan to execute a situation nearly identical to 9/11 to use as an excuse for war with Cuba.

www.gwu.edu...

Plus this:
killtown.911review.org...
However these could be considered coincidences.

Plus this guy makes a very good point,
video.google.com...

Read and watch at your leisure

join