It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loose Change is a load of trash.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
My subject says it all. Loose Change is noting but a load of trash. There is a lot of evidence against it, but for the sake of time click the link below.

www.ccdominoes.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Cool another viewer’s guide that doesn't show its sources. The last one was full of opinion, this one is probly the same.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Willy, a janitor who worked in the World Trade Center for 20 years was in sub level 1 when the North Tower was hit.

"And all of a sudden we heard boom! And I thought it was a generator that blew up in the basement. And I said to myself: Oh my God, I think that's the generator."

Was it? Or was it a shock wave traveling down the elevator shafts, or something else?

Yep, same old crap. I actually heard this guy speak, his friend got his arms burned off in the basement from an explosive, before the first plane hit.... try explaining that.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by JackHorner]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
You proved it man GOOD JOB!!! I was starting to think those CTers were on to something!!!

ps. I wrapped it in a sarcasm sandwhich.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Lots of people think there are dis-info agents posting on ATS..... I agree
I am not saying you are a dis-info dude or anything. Loose change is probably the best in terms of bringing issues to peoples attention. It makes sence that the people thatwatch it would want some more info and the best place to find that is on the internet. So if you want to spread the disinfo and lies you make a wensite that will show up on search engines whenever some googles "loose change" that (at a glance) refutes the video. And holy crap guess what? even though its pretty new this site is in googles top 6 results for "loose change" hmmmmmmm

[edit on 21-8-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackHorner
Yep, same old crap. I actually heard this guy speak, his friend got his arms burned off in the basement from an explosive, before the first plane hit.... try explaining that.

And what proof do you have that it happened before the plane hit? None.

let's look at what Willy actually said on 9/11, righ after it happened.

William Rodriguez worked on the basement level of the north tower and was in the building when the first plane struck his building.

"We heard a loud rumble, then all of a sudden we heard another rumble like someone moving a whole lot of furniture," Rodriguez said. "And then the elevator opened and a man came into our office and all of his skin was off."

archives.cnn.com...

It sounds to me like he exagerated the story later when he found he could make money giving talks and flying to Venezuela.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoarkIt sounds to me like he exagerated the story later when he found he could make money giving talks and flying to Venezuela.

Ya know Howy, you might get those that skim the surface. But you ain't gettin those that dig real deep.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I just checked myats and saw that mr. Howardroark was the last to post. Out of humor, I clicked to see what he said, then realized that I put him on ignore. It felt good. My only concern is that he will read this and I'll never know his response. I'm sure it's a doosy.

In terms of thread, the opposite opinion of Mr. Howardtheroark

AAC

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by HowardRoarkIt sounds to me like he exagerated the story later when he found he could make money giving talks and flying to Venezuela.

Ya know Howy, you might get those that skim the surface. But you ain't gettin those that dig real deep.

You can't change the fact that his original statments made on the day of the attack are different from his later statements.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
AAC ignores me because I ask him questions that he can't answer.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
So these opinions are supposed to outway the opinions of 'Loose Change"? One is just a specultive as the other. I really love the part about "they expected tower 7 to collaspe due to damage" WHAT? What damage? THe fire that the building was made to withstand? Like I have said 10 times before this could all be settled if the govt released the videos from the Sheraton and the gas station. But they never will. EVER! If they do I swear to God I will reacant and swallow my own foot. Till then. Cover-up all the way. All I know is that link was full or more maybes and what-ifs than Bush's reasons for invading Iraq. There is no room for maybe in truth.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hey AAC, he said "I wish that I could be objective and see that this link was just a bunch of what-ifs and maybes, and that I shouldn't bash "Loose Change" and then agree with a thread that does the exact same thing but only this time supports my theory." Oh wait, that is what he should have said. just kidding

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
oh great another one of these threads.

hah.

lemme guess youre the same guy diff nick?

/keryawnz0r

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Hey do us a favor. Instead of making a claim back it up. Its alot easier than just showing a link and adding a few words. Back your statement up, and provide proof which your site really does not. Come big or don't come at all.

And to all these crap posts coming about these days I wish ATS staff would do something about it. There is already a posts labeled "Screw Loose Change" video. Post in there, no need to make a new useless post that If made right unlike yours here will end up saying the same thing the other one did with the same people in it.

[edit on 8/21/2006 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Originally posted by JackHorner

And what proof do you have that it happened before the plane hit? None.

let's look at what Willy actually said on 9/11, righ after it happened.

William Rodriguez worked on the basement level of the north tower and was in the building when the first plane struck his building.

"We heard a loud rumble, then all of a sudden we heard another rumble like someone moving a whole lot of furniture," Rodriguez said. "And then the elevator opened and a man came into our office and all of his skin was off."

archives.cnn.com...

It sounds to me like he exagerated the story later when he found he could make money giving talks and flying to Venezuela.

You have to hear him speak, he was very emotional. And that quote you linked to was after the planes had hit. This is the same guy that turned down millions when he started telling the officials what really happened and they didn’t like that. You need to get your facts straight. He could have been a millionaire if he just went along with the official story.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   

This is the same guy that turned down millions when he started telling the officials what really happened and they didn’t like that. You need to get your facts straight. He could have been a millionaire if he just went along with the official story.

Turned down millions?? What are you talking about? Get your facts straight?? Where did you get your facts? Listen..the guy changed and tailored his story at least once after the original account. When the media deducded that the guy was most likely an opportunist they stopped covering him. He was a potential liability to their credibility.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
This thread should be deleted as it already exists here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vushta

This is the same guy that turned down millions when he started telling the officials what really happened and they didn’t like that. You need to get your facts straight. He could have been a millionaire if he just went along with the official story.

Turned down millions?? What are you talking about? Get your facts straight?? Where did you get your facts? Listen..the guy changed and tailored his story at least once after the original account. When the media deducded that the guy was most likely an opportunist they stopped covering him. He was a potential liability to their credibility.

Rofl a liability to the media's credibility! Are you from the 19th century perhaps?
How about the media always leaving out the interesting bits of his interviews? Is that for their credibility or the govs?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vushta
Listen..the guy changed and tailored his story at least once after the original account.

Can you prove this with direct quotes from the man?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slap Nuts
This thread should be deleted as it already exists here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Moderators?

<<   2 >>

join