It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If they dont have visual evidence like they say...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Then show us the videos anyway so we can HEAR the evidence. Can't we make it a closer step to HEAR the plane going by to actually determine what type, what speed, etc.

The best location for this would be the Gas Station if they were recording before, during, and after the "plane" had passed.

I just want to HEAR it, and then we could start to get some idea.. getting us closer to closing this case.

If we can hear it, we can get the smarts on ATS to explain what the type of sound it indicates.

[edit on 19-8-2006 by BigMoser]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Would they release the footage on this account?

Like, we could tell them that we understand that the films didnt catch the attack, but instead, let us watch them anyway and listen carefully to the background noise.

Would FOIA (sp?) maybe look into this type of request?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Don't know why you're asking this...

But security cams don't record audio...

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master
Don't know why you're asking this...

But security cams don't record audio...

I wasn't talking about the security cams, I am aware of the no sound recordings. I am talking about the video cameras in the plane's path that had sound in them (ie. Gas station photo reveals a cameraman holding a video camera on his shoulder) He might have been recording at crucial timing, if not, then I understand, but I would at least like to hear the plane go by from other possible video cameras(not security cams) to get the picture of what it actually sounds like.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigMoser
[(ie. Gas station photo reveals a cameraman holding a video camera on his shoulder) He might have been recording at crucial timing, if not, then I understand, but I would at least like to hear the plane go by from other possible video cameras(not security cams) to get the picture of what it actually sounds like.

Talking about this photo ??

www.defenselink.mil...

Sorry...

It was taken on May 1, 2000...

www.defenselink.mil...

[edit on 20-8-2006 by Jedi_Master]

join