It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Terror - No Liquids Inside Please (No Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Scared to open a bottle of Coca Cola yet?

Better not mix vinegar and baking soda ever again, even if it is for your science fair volcano, cause only Al-Qaeda trained terrorist know how to do that.

MSNBC had a nice article surrounding terrorism and the people that use it. I don't expect you to read the whole article but at least look at the main points. There are 13 of them. 13 instances where something was going wrong in the media, with the war, or a politician had a bad hair day, and then there was a "terrorist threat".

I first saw this on infowars and the article is still there. MINUS THE VIDEO! Here is the link:infowars

And here is the MSNBC article: Olbermann

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
This is in response to chem. agents being used to cause choking, gasping.
If you had built up a tolerance to these agents, it would give you an advantage.

[edit on 16-8-2006 by bothered]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by bothered
This is in response to chem. agents being used to cause choking, gasping.
If you had built up a tolerance to these agents, it would give you an advantage.

The thread is about politicians/administrations that are in dire straits and are bailed out by a "terrorist scare/event." It's wag the dog.

Not some tolerance to pepper spray.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This thread kinda went no where. Infowars has not got the movie back yet but Prisonplanet does have it. After watching it I understand why they would not want that passed around. Pretty amazing it made it on any national news channel. They could have went wat more indepth.

join