It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Train your Brain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
If you need a gym for your brain, then you may wanna check: www.brainmetrix.com, it can help you work out areas of your brain that you don't usually stimulate, and therefore you can stay in a good shape, brain wise

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Please excuse me sticking my nose where it doesn't belong - but isn't this spamming? You posted 4/5 threads advertising other sites - which from the looks of it are your commercial sites? How are they conspiracy related?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Thank you for your comment, I posted those threads in the educational section, and the pages are educational as well, and they're not commercial, all the stuff and infos there are for free.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by brainmetrix
Thank you for your comment, I posted those threads in the educational section, and the pages are educational as well, and they're not commercial, all the stuff and infos there are for free.

I see, but seeing that they're not conspiracy related, you may consider posting them in BTS? Maybe the Interesting Websites Forum? (Well, maybe "considered"... A bit late for that now...
)

Well, that's my opinion anyway...

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Thank you for letting me your opinion, I thought that the education and media section doesn't have anything to do with the conspiracy. And like you said I guess it's late, but at least now I know. Thanks

join