It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human remains at the pentagon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Without being crued, Can anyone offer absolute evidence of human remains found at the pentagon of passengers. If so I might be convinced a jet liner hit the pentagon.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I don't have the links right now, but there were pictures released at the trial of Moussaui(sp?) that showed human remains from the plane and from the Pentagon, inside the building.

On second thought, do a search for "Bodies at the Pentagon" on Google or Images.google and you'll find them. I prefer not posting them here.

[edit on 8/7/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
still can't find any proved pictures of human remains being brought from the wreckage

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by solidgear
still can't find any proved pictures of human remains being brought from the wreckage

Even a clumsy attempt with Google should yield the images.

As a reminder to all:

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

The gratuitous posting of graphic images will not be tolerated.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
found some thank you, doesn't prove anything though regarding them being actual passengers,or does it?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Well no one can really be sure as to whether those bodies are of the passengers or of someone that was already in the building. I seen every possible video of that crash (even one that was only ran for one day before getting shut down from ever being showed) and the evidence on that video showed that it was no plane (i know full well that you all know that "theory" i seen the traffic cams and even the camera that was mounted on the building. So despite the pictures....i dont really believe that it was a plane at all.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
my dad worked in the VCNO office (if u look straight at where the pentagon was struck, one side over)

the pentagon actually had about 1 min of warning b4 the plane hit

the reason there wasnt an evacuation is b/c there wasnt time and the chaos wouldve meant more casualties

my dad recieved a phone call of the plane coming in and he watched as the plane came over the Navy Annex and into the Pentagon (and my dad is the kind of person that would rather die than lie about anything)

join